Grrrrr bit of a rant, sorry

Redshoes

Reaction score
Yesterday whilst putting Isaac and our dog in the car, a dog from down the street came over and started harassing our dog, so my OH asked the child (he's about 11yrs old) to get his dog away as was worried, we don't know the dog, he could have bit our dog or worse Isaac blah blah.. My OH was ignored by him after a few attempts to convince him to get his blooming dog, so my OH called him an idiot as he was frustrated, anyways, the child replied by saying, 'Call me an idiot again and I'll stab you' :shock:

So, I phoned the police (not 999, the other number), and the lady on the phone said, 'Have you spoke to his parents? Why are you calling us? Maybe you upset him, and that's why he said it?' :shock: Sorry, is threatening to stab someone something you ask for? And from a child? And no way was I going to speak to them :roll: The father of the child let his son ride an adult motorbike on the field at the back of our flat with no helmet when he was 9, when we said how that was dangerous and illegal, he started calling my OH a paedophile and got his son and his friends to throw eggs at our windows and door.

Anyways, a PCO called tonight and he was actually very nice and understood what I thought was obvious reason as to why I called them, whereas the lady I spoke to was very 'short' with me, like I was wasting time, I don't think I was at all. And then today, whilst driving my car it started pulling to the right, and when I investigated, there was a screw stuck in the bit where you put air in the tyre, coincidence? I feel these things should be reported, just thought I'd post it, see what you think?

Oh how vile, and NOT what you need! :hug:

I'd report it. I'm not sure I'd have faith in much being done, but the horrid little chavs shouldn't think that they can behave like that!!! :shock:

Aww hun thats awful :hug:

Makes me so angry hearing stories like that, report it, I would.

Grrr it's so frustrating though cos like Minxy said I doubt anything will be done. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Amy, that makes me SO mad.
As you know, Ali POLITELY asked some boys outside to keep the noise down at 2am in December and they attacked him and fractured his jaw. They said that if we told the police they would victimise us, target and attack us and make our lives a misery.
The police said that if we decided to prosecute, the courts don't like to put youths away so they'd be likely to get a few hours community service which is like a badge of honour anyway.
So...we haven't pressed charges and they've got away with it.
Makes me soooooooooooooooo mad. :evil: :evil: :evil:

The only thing I'll say is that it took a few years of me doing it...but by constantly reporting every incident that happened in my street to both the council and police we finally got rid of most of the problems. I had to go to court a few times and write a few letters to the council about them fufilling their duties as a landlord to ensure that their tenants don't cause any disruption to others. I didn't make any friends in the process, but now I have no problems. :D and the local police and council know better than to try and tell me something isn't their problem.

and I only have to open my front door and gangs of teenagers move without a word :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back