Room for one more?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, I've spent a good couple of hours debating whether to come in here yet and decided to just go for it.

Tested this morning with a Predictor and got a faint but defo pink BFP. :yay:

Going to do another next week to make sure it's a sticky bean and to see if it gets darker. :)

testpic4.jpg

Not a good pic and it's much more visible in RL, no squinting or light manipulation needed at all. :) (Plus my camera keeps snapping pics with a very blue hue/tint?!)

Feeling very nervous still so can't wait for my scan appointment to come through so we can get an idea of dates etc.

x x

awwww congratulations hun and all the best for a healthy pregnancy.. So was a BFP all alling :):) xxxx

OMG Miss J Congratulations thats a :bfp::yay:

Im so pleased for you x x x x x

Thanks ladies. Feeling very apprehensive but also stunned to see a pink line there after so long! :)

Midnight very kindly tweaked the hue in the pic and it looks better. :thumbup: x x

wooooooooo Congrats MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

so happy for you :) :) Have you done a CB digi yet??

xxxx

Thanks hun. Nah, not yet. I have one Predictor test left which I'm going to do next week I think, if it shows another line (hopefully darker!) we'll get a digi. :) x x

Oh Oh Oh..... ***falls off seat at work *** OMG !!!!! YAy! You have a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooo happy for you!!!!

Woohooo!!!!! Brilliant news Miss July! Im over the moon for you x

omg congrats!!! u really deserve it hun, so happy for you!! :) xx

Aw thanks ladies! x x

Omg Cherelle!! 28 weeks already!! :faint: Hope all is going well for you my lovely. :) x x

New pic - sorry to bore you all but I'm obsessed!!

tests003.jpg

all is well with me thanks, time flies eh! sooo chuffed for you x

Aw, thank you hun. Yep, it does indeed, can't wait to find out where I am. x x

So so pleased to see you in this section!! :hug: Huge congrats :yay:

Thanks ladies. :) Struggling a bit to figure out where I could be. I so want a little ticker and am tempted to date it from my darkest OPK which was CD43... Makes me 9 weeks and a few days?? I know low HCG is common in my family, my sister got a line just like mine when she was 8-9 weeks. I could always create the ticker and adjust it when I know??

Opinions?? x x

I would just go with whatever you think yourself hun and you can adjust when needed.

:yay: Missj's in tri 1!! Get that ticker up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back