Room for one more?

Lol :yay: !!

Feels craaaaazy cos if I did OV on CD43 and the browny stuff was IB, it makes me something like 9 weeks!! I guess I can amend it later when we know but it feels sooo weird! x x

Pfffffft!! Madness. 9 weeks and 6 days??? Eeeek. Feels way too good to be true. :( x x

My original ticker was dated from ovulation - that's if I did indeed OV on CD43 - which made me 9 weeks and 6 days. It felt too weird to be that far so I have dated it 4 weeks, if we get put forward then that's a bonus. :) x x

Thats a good idea missJ.

great ticker hun. xxx

MissJuly, it's so good to see you here, fx for happy and healthy 9 months.

congrats again Miss J and welcome to Tri 1 x x

Thank you Bella! x x

Seems I am suffering horrendously with car sickness type nausea and a stonking headache. :sick:

It's all worth it for little bean though! :love: x x

Ah all good signs hon, hopefully means you've got a very healthy little bean snuggling in. I've had the same, yesterday got some of those travel sickness bands and so far they been working really well x x

Ooh, how do they work?

I also have another hot flush, I got a really bad one the night before testing which made me think I could be pregnant - I never ever get them and it was so bad my face was red hot to touch and it lasted about an hour or so!

x x

Congratulations! I'm so so pleased to see you in here!

Thank you Binzy, feels amazing to have finally graduated! x x

CONGRATULATIONS! woo hoo, so pleases for you! Been keeping an eye on you. All the best sweetie!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back