is there room for me?

lisanat

Reaction score
Hi ya,

I havent been on here properly for ages but I think I may well be on here a lot more again soon as I have just found out that I am expecting again. So please can I come here?? :)
I am just in such a state of shock but nonetheless I am very very happy.strrange to be back here in first tri again!!!
be lovely to speak to you all.
love lisa
xx

Congratulations hun, it's good to see you in here :D I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Xxx

Congratulations and welcome, hope you have a great 9 months :hug:

Congratulations and welcome back :D

:D awwyour all really sweet thank you. I'm due on the 7th september. its strange cause I feel completely different to before!!
xx

Hi and snap same due date!
Could we tag along and keep in touch maybe, i'm a newbie on my first?

Heh you two are both due the day after me, I wonder which of us will pop first? :D

The race is on Mildly! Which county comes first????
I dont mind as long as we all get there happy and heathly :moon: :wink:

Jollypops said:
Hi and snap same due date!
Could we tag along and keep in touch maybe, i'm a newbie on my first?
that would be great!! Itll be really nice to have someone whs at the same stage as me to talk to.

xx.

that would be great!! Itll be really nice to have someone whs at the same stage as me to talk to.

Supa stuff Lisanat. As you'll see Mildly is due the day before us and have already shared afew symptons in another thread

Jollypops
Getting sorta cramp like pains normally in the evening, so keep thinking i'm going to come on. First thing in the morning till around 10am i'm really hot, and maybe shouldnt share this on the forum but getting windy too!!!

Mildly
I was very bloated from ovulation (and still am now) . My boobs were very sore from around 9 DPO (I think). Oh yes, I had/have terrible wind too

Jollypops
Mildly i thought Essex/Suffolk was suppose to be getting Snow not heavy winds!!!! LOL
Glad i'm not the only one and me to am bloated, but then i'm not a small lady anyway so gives me chance to have me belly out at last! LOL

Mildly
I think my high wind has scared off the snow

I am amazed, if I actually let my belly go, I look totally pregnant. And yet my LO is under 0.5cm long

Congratulations lisanat, have a lovely first Tri, what a wonderful surprise, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you congratulations on your bfp too!!

Jollypops - congratulations- Ive read your post about how long you were ttcing for.You must be absolutely over the moon!!!

xx

Jollypops - congratulations- Ive read your post about how long you were ttcing for.You must be absolutely over the moon!!!

Yeah, i was over the moon until Friday, but as i'm sure you have seen i've had to fillings kicked out of me abit really, so could be feeling better really! Plus dont want to take anything for granted, days are still early and we have been let down so many times before that it doesnt make it any easier.

Take Care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back