Room for another??

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies....

Well we did it!

Got our CBD today after several faintish positives since thurs, and its saying 1-2 weeks (3-4) drs weeks so according to dates etc Due 28th March 2011!

Had been TTC since jan with a MC in April and two very early Chemicals so we are all overjoyed at our great news today and cant wait for everything to kick in properly! ( I will regret saying that Im sure once the MS gets a grip of me) lol

Its been 16 years since I had a baby so I feel like Im a first timer again so apologies in advance and forgive all the questions but really looking forward to spending the next few weeks in with you all sharing baby stuff!

So happy to also be moving over her with Mrsmc as weve both been monitoring our BFP's since Thursday and both got our CBD today and also here with Frankie too!

Great day for us all!!

xxx

Great stuff! Congratulations to you all and good luck for the exciting journey ahead xxx

Congratulations!!! Glad you got the definite CBD result :)

Lovely to have you here Wilma xxx

I am really happy for you- good luck for the rest if your pregnancy:)

really pleased for you both yipee xx look forward to sharing the next few months together xx

still can't believe it wilma!!!! trust you to join 1st tri when im leaving soon :p

:hug: great to see you here....yesssssssssss you did it!!!

Massive congrats Hun!! Look forward to following your pregnancy x x

Ah thanks for the lovely warm welcome ladies I am soooo on a high atm!

David is worse than me...hes really played it pretty cool all the through TTC but when we got the BFP hes since then never took that grin off his face!! Its great and Kathryn is over the moon and cant wait to tell her best friend shes getting a brother or sister!

Cant believe it!!

Ha yes PP Ive paid special attention to you in my other thread since your soley responsible for me testing in the first place! But I have to thank you for that...and I do!!

xx

well done wilma and other half great news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there Wilma!!! I'm soooooooo pleased for you!!! Hve a happy healthy pregnancy !!!xxxxxx

Ah thanks for the lovely warm welcome ladies I am soooo on a high atm!

David is worse than me...hes really played it pretty cool all the through TTC but when we got the BFP hes since then never took that grin off his face!! Its great and Kathryn is over the moon and cant wait to tell her best friend shes getting a brother or sister!

Cant believe it!!

Ha yes PP Ive paid special attention to you in my other thread since your soley responsible for me testing in the first place! But I have to thank you for that...and I do!!

xx

Gonna make me well up :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back