Room for another

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Hey girls

Just got my :bfp: today and have been poking my head in here all day and too scared to post

Think I've got my dates all mixed up so not exactly sure, I think I might actually be 13-14dpo today

I've been peeing on sticks all day and lines are getting more and more feint! So I need to stop. DH is in a weird form of denial .... "its not confirmed until you see a doctor"

Going around to tell family tonight ... going to facetime my mum and tell her as she lives far far away (I'm in Scotland she is in N.I) as I have to tell work tomorrow ... due to my job

I'm excited, but more scared than anything.

Plus I'm really constipated which is making me feel rubbish! Lol

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1.... I didn't tell my hubby I was pregnant until I did a CB Digi because I didn't think he would believe me!!

The fear is pretty normal.... I have bounced around from one worry to another....

Take it easy and look after yourself xx

Congrats!! Welcome to tri 1 x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome! :wave:

Well, you can tell your OH when I went to the Dr and told him I was pregnant he just said 'OK, when was your LMP *I tell him* ok you are due around 20th August, are you pleased *yes, delighted* 'then congratulations I will refer you to the MW and hospital, anything else? *don't think so* 'ok bye and good luck'!!!!! No bloods, no test, no confirmation - didn't even as what kind of hpt I used, just totally took my word for it :lol:

Get a CB digi - he will believe that when he sees it in black and white.x

hey tweety
congrats chick!!!!!!
xxxxx

Hey girls... thanks

I did a digi, I think its because he hasn't seen any evidence yet, and he's generally clueless! Lol

Congratulations and welcome! My oh was the same lol I think they tend not to trust us to be able to pee on a stick and get an exact true result lol. I even tried to explain my cb digi was probably more reliable than the 1s the doctors use but no, still wouldn't believe til then lol. Wishing you all the best xx

Ah fantastic news, congratulations, so glad you are joining us! x

Wooooohooooooo!!!!! :D So happy you've finally joined me hun :D

Welcome to Tri 1 :dance: Yippeeeeeeee!!!! x x

Hi tweetyfoo and welcome! :D

Stop peeing on the sticks for today hun! haha :) You've probably been drinking all day (non alcoholic variety of course, lol) so of course they're getting fainter. You're allowed to do one tomorrow morning to make sure (and then maybe the morning after that too)!

Congrats, so exciting, happy and healthy 9 months xx

Just been to tell the family

It all seems very soon, but its the way it has to be, everyone is over the moon of course, but I keep thinking what if I've got it wrong

I have AF type pains and they are scaring me to bits!

Congrats welcome to tri 1, the AF type pains are normal dw :)

I am the same hun, all feels to soon to be telling people but I had to too. Still doesn't seem real and I have peed on a stick every day "just to make sure" I am actually pregnant. Hubby is terrified and thought we should wait a few weeks to be "sure" I was pregnant. Like the growing number of sticks and digis laid out on the living room table isn't proof enough! X

P.s get some fybogel for the constipation. I had to get some today and it's not that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back