hello ladies, room for another newbie??

sarah12

Reaction score
Hi there, i have just got my BFP, my DH and I had been trying for a year and i have had irregular periods since i came off the pill last January so i just thought that my af was late again, so you can imagine my surprise when i got a BFP!!

I have just had my booking in appointment with the midwife this morning and she has given me a due date of 12 August so already i am 11 weeks and nearly in the 2nd trimester!!

Sarah xx

CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy..lucky you whizzing straight past 1st tri almost. Really pleased for you both...
:hug: :dance: :clap:

congratulations hunni.

And wow already 11 weeks!!! i hope you have a H & 9 months x

congrats hon! sure we can squeeze you in!

WOW!!! Your so lucky! missing out on most of the first trimester!!! Congratulations hun!! Your pregnancy will whizz by! :clap:

Comgratulations :cheer:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Congratulations :cheer: I'm jealous of you missing most of first tri! :lol:

Wow, congratulations!!

Ditto what the others have said, lucky you missing out on all the worries of first tri.

Congratulations sarah12, so pleased for you :hug: :cheer: :hug:
Have a lovely and comfy pregnancy, very best wishes :hug: :dance: :hug:

Congrats and greta news that you missed all the stress of first tri, i wish i could have....lol

thanks ladies for your lovely warm welcome, its a shame that i have missed most of first tri cause i will be leaving you soon for 2nd tri!! but i am kinda glad that i have missed out on all the worries and stresses of 1st tri but then theres the disadvantage of having them all to come in 2nd tri!! (if you get what i mean!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back