Roo not moving much :(

Little monkey! He he. Glad he's ok hun x

I dunno these men, their already causing us mischief lol....

GlAd little man is ok honey x x x

Hi Kanga,
Hope you are feeling ok and that your little one has moved now. I had the same thing a few weeks ago and so know how worrying it can be:hugs:.

Glad ur little man is fine and ur mind is at rest :) xxx

hey hun I have had this the last few days, I even sat there and said to my partner I don't remember the last time baby moved to eat my tea then feel light hiccups from the baby. I think they are just so big now there is not much room for them to dance about x

Funny thing is since the monitoring he has barely stopped moving :D I think next time he has a bit of a quiet spell I will definitely poke and prod him some more and make him move lol xx

So happy to read that Roo started behaving for mummy, he is a typical boy eh?!

Deedee your post on baby in plastic bag was so funny but then I felt guilty for laughing because it is actually really disturbing - might have to avoid PF that week LOL

xx

Its all Kanga's fault :rofl: she was the one who originally came up with the baby in the carrier bag scene :eh: and then when i looked i thought WOAH i wanted to just skip 31 weeks and go straight to 32 but apparently its not allowed :lol:

Kanga...glad Roo is all good the little monkey he is :lol: I've still not had any solid movements off tinker although i counted more than 10 kicks in an hour last night in bed which made me feel much better, i think its just the position she is in atm so she better hurry up n move her ass :D

xx

Oh Kanga i've only just caught up on this. I'm glad little Roo is doing fine in there. To quote my consultant, "It's always little boys that cause their Mummies trouble"!!!

The midwife strapping me to the monitor asked me if I was having a boy! :) she said they were always the troublemakers :) xx

I have got to have the monitoring now hun as my baby is said to be small so they worried x

32 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Aww no, hope all is ok with him! And yay saw ur ticker, team blue!! Xx

So glad all is ok with your little man hun :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111