• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roo not moving much :(

I bet he is just having a lazy growth spurt day too :)

On a funny note...you have got rid of the baby in a carrier bag ticker :rofl: i think you gave it to me hehe!! xx

Aww yay, I hadn't noticed that :) shame u now have it instead, it still freaks me out! Spent most of last week on tapatalk instead so I couldn't see my ticker lol

It been an hour since I spoke to the hospital and still no phonecall! On a good note, I just had one massive kick from Roo :D still awaiting for more xx

This is what it says for your ticker (32 weeks)

Sleeping boy. the baby sleeps 90-95% of the day, and sometimes experiences REM sleep, an indication of dreaming.

That could be why your only feeling the odd kick because he is dreaming :) ahhh bless!! xx

If you lay on your side it's supposed to encourage them to kick upwards where you can feel it.

So you could try a cold drink and then lay on your side?

I'm sure it will all be fine xx

This is what it says for your ticker (32 weeks)

Sleeping boy. the baby sleeps 90-95% of the day, and sometimes experiences REM sleep, an indication of dreaming.

That could be why your only feeling the odd kick because he is dreaming :) ahhh bless!! xx

Aww that does sound so cute :) xx

Sat here crying now is I just phoned up the hospital again as it been well over an hour since I phoned and she said it would probably only be a few minutes before I got a call back. She made me fel so bad for phoning back up, and that I was jus a huge inconvenience :cry: I couldn't stop apologising on the phone and said i didnt know how long to wait for a call back. She kept saying she had to deal with something else first! I'm just so worried now and they don't seem bothered at all. I know they must get loads of calls daily about it, but surely all reduced movements are important xx

Last edited:
Try not to worry hun, I get days like this alot. The more I get worked up the less LO moves too.

When I was in hospital last week I had loads of traces done and when LO wasn't moving enoguh for their liking they got me to lay more on my left side, it usually did the trick too.

I'm sure LO is fine and I'm sure that the hospital won't find you going in an inconvenience, it's what they are they for. Sometimes though the MWs are dealing with 5/6 patients at a time and there is alot of waiting around!

xxxxxx

Ok so it seems as though me having a cry fit gets my lil man to move around! He has moved loads in the last few minutes. Now what do I do about the hospital if and when they phone? Xx

aww you woke him up with crying hun hehe :hugs: and if it makes you feel better if the hospital ring and you want some reassurance still then get yourself gone chick xxx

Glad it seems to be fine, it was probably sleeping :love:
When hospitals calls Just tell them what happened and they will tell you if they still need you to go there to be monitored

If they phone you back and want you to go in for monitoring I would go anyway hun. It is what they are there for and it should put your mind at ease. Don't let them make you feel like you are an inconvenience to them, you did the right thing calling them x

Last edited:
Hey Kanga, hope Roo has got wiggling. Don't worry about calling the hospital, they are there to help us stressed out mummy to be's so keep calling until you get a response you are ahppy with! Xx

He is stil moving around now, so I'm a happier mummy right now :)

Hospital rang back about half an hour ago and they still want me to go in and be monitored. Got to be there for 5.30pm xx

aww bless lil Roo hehe!! at least you will get to hear his little heartbeat ticking away and be reassured that all is fine and dandy, bet he was just having a lie in :lol: xx

Glad your feeling a bit better hun. It's good they are going to check you out anyway. Make sure he's happy In there and put your mind at rest x

One super long lie in, wsh I could sleep in til 3pm :D xx

Glad he's moving around - hope it all goes well at the hospital! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back