• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roll on monday UPDATED PIC ADDED ********

JoJo79

Reaction score
My first scan eeekkk cant wait to see bubs and know all is well and see if im moving with some of you lovely ladies to Tri 2 or staying here for a while! xxx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed u will be movingover with me n bot! Dont forget to post the pics! Xx

Good luck hun - u never know they may move u forward! xx

Ooo how exciting. Mine is next Wednesday, can't come round quick enough!!

Got much of a bump yet? Mine is looking more rounder now!

Oh i doubt it hunni but can only wish!, next job is to convince dh to plug my scanner back into pc so i can scan pics in to share

Also telling our girls monday too and my dad then everyone will know xx

Ooo how exciting. Mine is next Wednesday, can't come round quick enough!!

Got much of a bump yet? Mine is looking more rounder now!

Apparently so according to dh and the fact non of my "normal":oops: clothes fit lol

Im clinging to the fat that yes my stomach getting bigger but i still have a waist of sorts!!

Looking forward to seeing your pics too xx

I hope it all goes well for you JoJo, I'm waiting to hold your hand over to Tri2.

Ohhh iv got a scan on monday, mines just to check. Im only 6 weeks, not sure how much i will see xx

Ohhh iv got a scan on monday, mines just to check. Im only 6 weeks, not sure how much i will see xx

Ooo good luck for monday too, not sure how much you'll see theyve never given me an early scan, looking forward to seeing your pics tho xx

Good luck for monday, hope it all goes well :) looking forward to the pics!!! xx

Sorry that was short ladies just whipped in before we took girls out to tell them :D

Like i said all's ok with bubs and they measured me at 13+4 so further than i thought!!!

Gonna plug scanner back in and put pics on xxx

scanpic3.jpg

Pic not very clear and sorry bout crappy copying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare