Rock/indie names

I love the name Stevie for a girl, as I'm in love with the mac and my dad is called steven, But my oh hates it hah! Its his most prized Vito x

I wish I was a bit braver to go for a more edgy name, I'm just afraid if I did my child would end up in years to come saying wtf to her therapist because I gave her a name that wasn't more traditional lol I really do love the name jovi though and secretly I'd love to put it in her name somewhere

Lol I've got a "traditional" name and I hate it! My dad had a cool name idea for me but mum vetoed it. When we got married we had to use deed poll to change our names as we were all changing surname. I was so so so ultra tempted to change my first name at the same time. I'm still debating doing that now!

I always said I wanted twin girls, Alba and Indie. Both Scottish connection too. OH hates them both of course :(

I like aria which would be after game of thrones lol or esme neither of which oh likes but we will see lol

We have a little girl named Luna and are expecting our second in March. Matilda for a girl ir Travis for a boy which takes us back to our blink182 days when me and Hubby first met :D

I love love love Axl but my husband won't go for it.
Memphis (Elvis) or Cooper (Alice Cooper) for a boy?
Alice for a girl (Alice Cooper) Marylin (Monroe and Manson)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back