Rock/indie names

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi all!! We would love to hear anyone suggestions of any rock/indie style names you have for boys and girls. Our son is called Harley. So far we have thought

Joss, Xavier, Hendrix, Cohen, Tate, Dakota(girl), Neve and Dillon (girl)

Thanks xx

Hmmm... Roxy, Luna, Red, Ramona, Indie, Fabien, Lucien....Not sure I'm very good at this but it's fun :)

Red is such a cool name :)

My fella also suggested Halen xx

Girls: Janis, Suzie, Courtney, Grace , Stevie, Cyndi, Kate, Brody, Belinda, Joan, Debbie, Patti, Chrissie, Gwen, Alanis, Shirley, Annie, Presley, Carole, Holly (as in Buddy) or more recently and commonly but still pretty... Florence

Boys: David/Dave , Bowie, Lennon, John, Freddie, Jim, Kurt, Orbison (perhaps if you don't like Roy? ) Joel, Lou, Eddie, Steven, (Tyler?) Taylor, Nate, Leon(kings of) Caleb (KOL) Corey, Joey, Lenny, or anything that might be shortened to Lemmy?

Thanks Madsticks brill names there! Alanis is lovely defo adding that to my list of girls xx

I always liked Saul or Hudson for a boy after slash from guns n roses back when I was totally in love with him, and I liked the name Jovi fir a girl after my second love of my life Jon Bon jovi lol also the girl in elf was called jovi, my mum would kill me but I still like them

Dex, Jovi and Hudson are Really nice names! I think Jovi is lovely I remember in the film now! Your replies have been great given us do much choice xx

I'm loving some of these names!! Presley is our top girls name at the moment, but really liking Jovi though!

I don't think I've got anything to add but I'll be following :lol: xx

Lol have actually decided now jovi is on my middle name list forgot how much I liked it, that's if I have a girl anyway

I saw the name Kaylan/Kylan the other day and loved it xx not sure if it's rock/indie but I like that it's different x

Last edited:
I love Axl! We almost used that on our boy but we weren't brave enough!

Dakota is one of my fave girl names, after Stereophonics. Unfortunately OH hates my favourite ever band, and is also obsessed with all sorts of game of throne names, some of which are downright ridiculous lol never ending battle! X

Dakota is one of my fave girl names, after Stereophonics. Unfortunately OH hates my favourite ever band, and is also obsessed with all sorts of game of throne names, some of which are downright ridiculous lol never ending battle! X

Oops I wanted some Game of Thrones names haha....my boyfriend is like.... No thanks!! Xx

Anyone else got any ideas for rock/indie names. We can't agree on names ha xx

I quite like ziggy for a boy and lexie for a girl
lemmie, jet, roxy or roxanne if you like sting lol. I love loki but I'm not allowed it :( paige (as in jimmy) izzy. Lizzie, lenny, Layla, Toni

Loving Axl though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back