agghh, help!

Layla

Reaction score
Me and my Oh thought we had our baby names sorted

Coby - Hendrix for a boy
Amber_louise for a girl

but lately i have really taken a likeing to Noah, my other half loves it too and said Noah Harley would be nice.

I love both of these names so i cant deicde which one to pick if we are having a boy.

I need help! lol

which one you like best

Coby - Hendrix

or

Noah - Harley

xxx

Hi Layla,

For me, coby would be a no no! I can't explain why but I don't like it! on the contrary, I think Noah is really sweet . So, i'd go for the 2nd option! But thats just me!!! :)

I like your choice for the girl, it souds nice :)

good luck,
Take care,

mel xx

Kayl1986 said:
well it's ur choice but I really like Noah- Harley

i'm gonna call my baby Harley Ellis if a boy.

Coby is nice too tho

ur choice. it's so hard tho ain't it

i've changed my mind 1000 times lol it aint til u see ur baby u will know for definite

take care xxxx

yeah it was you that got me thinking about it, Noah - Harley was our second choice, but then we decided to go with Coby - Hendrix.

When i saw your post about harley Ellis it got me thinking about it again lol

I really like Noah, its one of our chosen boy names along with Seth and Felix (I realy like the last one but a lot of eople aren't too keen). I like Hendrix too but it doesn't really go with Noah. I just think its a cool name and will suit all ages xxxx

Layla you cow! lol

Noah is our boy choice, had it lined up since the begining! Your the first person I have come across that has also thought of it! Got the idea from watching ER and the lovely Noah Wyle (Dr Carter)

Still might have a girl, but apparently Noah is also a girls name, in Israil its a very common girls name?

What do people think?

lol sorry Cat

its been our second choice for a boy from the start, just been thinking about it more lately

I got it from emmerdale lol

if i have a girl, prob solved tho :D

Bloody emmerdale, what is it with that programe, I have never watched it, but our choice of names for a girl was Lola Mae untill someone told me that an actress from the show has just called her little girl that, now I find there is a male on it called Noah!!!! grrr

Noah was on my list too but DH thinks it sounds a bit surfy.

I really like it and i think it goes nicer with the middle name you have picked! :wink:

I LOVE the name Noah, it's on my list of boy names if we ever have one!

Since finding out we are having a boy, we are sticking to Coby - Hendrix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back