Robitussin

B0rn2bMum

Reaction score
Hi all... I am reading that this helps with ewcm. I have not seen any this month... Possibly because I am on clomid... What are people's thoughts? We have been using sasmar conceive plus lube, but I wondering I should try cough syrup next cycle.. Orally of course! Hubby was horrified as he misunderstood lol!!

Lol

I have the same problem and we are about to try lube and hopefully that will help us. I was also given advice by 'butterfly' that I should try evening primrose oil from af until you ov but not after! I will be giving that a go next month also!

Good luck and baby dust to you xx

I heard that robitussin is really good for ewcm but i much prefare the EPO ( Evening primrose oil ) & Vit E they both produce lots of ewcm ( I swear by it ) i take both every month & it's helped me have loads each month.

Epo you need 1000mg to see the difference i.e ewcm :) You can take up to 4000mg, i take 2x 1000mg of epo each month from cd1 to day of positive opk then i ( Stop ) as soon as i have ovulated, as it can cause uterine contractions, & you dont want that in the 2ww.

X

Last edited:
Lol

I have the same problem and we are about to try lube and hopefully that will help us. I was also given advice by 'butterfly' that I should try evening primrose oil from af until you ov but not after! I will be giving that a go next month also!

Good luck and baby dust to you xx
:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back