RLT - how much?

do they only do the pills in holland n barret etc? not boots?

I'm pretty sure the pills are stronger not sure how much tho

:oooo:

just ordered some online 750mg they say 2 a day nothing about increasing them or anything

Uch I keep forgetting about buying these til I see this thread. grrrrrrrr

Doing a tesco shopping online either tonight or tomoz so gonna see if I can get the t.bags with my shopping. By the time I actually get a cup of the stuff i'll be in labour!

:shock:

Uch I keep forgetting about buying these til I see this thread. grrrrrrrr

Doing a tesco shopping online either tonight or tomoz so gonna see if I can get the t.bags with my shopping. By the time I actually get a cup of the stuff i'll be in labour!

:shock:

Don't worry cos it's good afterwards and during, too! Helps things snap back, I've heard :) xx

I was gonna say the same as sunny.. It's supposed to help u get back in shape after and more energy :)
I'll defo still b drinking it after!!

fu*k fu*k fu*k

ordered the shopping an hour ago & just realised I forgot them grrrrrrrrr- gonna go on & see if I can add them on

:wall2::wall2:

f*ck again

I bloody forgot to go on & add them on

:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Getting so pissed off with it now i'm thinking of making an extra journey today to get them

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

haha!! doughnut!!..... oooh doughnuts!! mmmmmmm.....

Haha!

Awww LittleMiss! Get yourself out for the RLT once and for all. Treat yourself to a hot chocolate while you're out so that it's a lovely day out. Hot choc after the RLT purchase, mind!!! Xxx

Is anyone drinking more than 3 cups aday? There is so much conflicting info, some websites say no more than 3 others say increase it to 6! I cant remember how many i drank with Adam x x

I'm taking 3 tablets a day (900mg) and 2 cups of tea.

Im on minimum of 3 they say slow down if ur bh get worse.. mine have been the same so i have no concerns im drinking it too much atm... my pills have just arrived so im going to start taking them (2 a day they say) and ease off the tea a bit..

my pills are 750mg and say only 2 a day.. ill increase them if it doesnt make my bh worse :)

I took 5 a day of the holland and barratt ones, took 6 once, on the day I was induced.

My pushing stage was quick, first push was her head, second was her body, third was placenta

Sounds like it done the trick!!! Jaycee took an hour to push out!!

Sounds like they worked for you EmmBee, will start to increase mine today, thanks ladies :D
I believe it worked when i had Adam but with nothing to compare it to its hard to say x x

The 1st day I took mine I had an awful night of BH........only took 2! Asked MW and she said it may well have been the RLT and prob best to leave it ...........can't believe I only took 2 and this happened.........not even the minimum 3 it said!
Do u think I'd be ok to take it after LO arrives????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back