RLT - how much?

Id try again hunny maybe even one a day and keep an eye on things if you feel like your having increased BH then try again once little one has arrived x x

Thanks hun, I guess I could try just the one and see what happens xx

no harm in it... at least you know its working!! ive taken 2 tabs and like 5-6 teas in a day (yesterday) and that was the only day i didnt have bh aaaaaaaaaaaaall day!! ill defo be taking it after it is supposed to get u back into shape quicker!

lol! Typical that it had the reverse effect!...........I'm gonna take one 2moro and c how I go..........and def try afterward.......I take it it's ok to take if BF?

My mum got mine for me from holland and barrett and she said they were very funny about it and said that they had to say that 'pregnant women shouldn't take it'.............which seems ridiculous to me as it's quite well known and loads of pg women do!........Will have to google about taking it with BF and c xx

They don't recommend it before 30w it says on my bottle so maybe they thought u were less?
Let us know what u find out.. :)

Well, from a v quick search it would seem that it is fine..........one site says

Red raspberry assists in the plentiful production of breast milk. The high mineral content of raspberry leaf assists in milk production, but...
...Its astringency may counter that for some women, so use caution

Maybe that's because LO wouldn't like the taste of your milk if you drank it?

Another says.........

Breastfeeding mothers should stick with herbal teas that are not full of potent pharmacologic preparations. Orange cinnamon, lemon lift, and raspberry teas are good choices. Another fine choice is tea made from rose hips (the berry-like formation left after the rose pedals drop away), which contains a lot of Vitamin C.

It's not 100% clear (prob coz there isn't definitive research!...........Maybe another question for MW i guess!!

Most info is about it's use before the birth

Rose hip is in my raspberry leaf tea...
It's supposed to be very good for you so I can't see how it could be bad for baby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back