Rip millie

Piglet10

Reaction score
just thought id start a thread for millie where people can show their sympathy and support and that someday soon i can show her mummy who loved her very much and is doing everything in her power for justice.

Millie Martin who was born on 5th sept 2008 was one of the most gorgeous pleasant funniest babies i personally had the pleasure knowing until she was so tragically snatched away. i am glad however i had the privilege of witnessing her come into this world and have many memories i will cherish forever.

i love you loads millie!! and i kno that ur safe and happy where u r now!!

xx

Last edited:
Just a lil info.....

Millies mum is my cousin but more than that one of my best friends.
Millie means the world to her.. i am not allowed to say too much as 'it' has not been charged... the one thing i can say is that the statement released by family was not released - someone made it up and millie was never involved in social services.... never had any reason to be...

xxx

:hug: didn't realise that was your cousins baby hun :cry: I am so so sorry :(

I don't know what happened but I hope they charge him soon, scumbag of the earth :mad:

(I'm from N. Ireland too)

I'm so sorry :hug: A beautiful little girl, if there is any justice that monster will never see the light of day again..

Sleep tight Millie x

(Also from N.I)

Barry McCarney the dirty filthy scumbag is being charged this morning... we were told he wud be it was just taking time to gather up evidence to charge him properly for everything he done. i dont mean to be disrespectful to people who have lost their child in a similar way but this is something you are supposed to read about in the papers and assume its exaggerated :( its not supposed to happen on your own doorstep. im still in shock .... x

a wee pic . i hav cropped her uncle outta it xx

Attachments

• millie moo cropped.jpg
    millie moo cropped.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 10
Oh Lisa I am so sorry. I cant even imagine what Millie and her family are going through. I'll pray for them and I hope that monster gets was he deserves.

I just saw Lisa, hope he rots in hell and he surely has to :(

Millie was beautiful, may she rest in peace xx

I can't imagine what you all are going through because as you say this is something you read about :cry:

:hug: for her mum and all you xxx

Absolutely heartbreaking; all I can say is RIP Millie and that I hope that your familyn some day finds some comfort in that you are now resting :( xx

Such a beautiful little girl :(

Thinking of you all :hug: Rest in peace Millie x

Just offering more hugs :hug: the latest revelations are horrendous :(

My heart goes out to you all and my anger is immense so I have no idea how you all feel :hug:

Sleep tight Millie xoxxo

I just want to say I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow, funerals are hard at the best of times; I cannot imagine :(

:hug:

RIP sweet Millie xxoxooxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back