Ring Sling Issues

AmyQ

Reaction score
I would really love to wear Evan using a ring sling but find that it really digs in his legs. I have a woven wrap which is much better, but slghtly less easy to use out and about (e.g. from the car). I have seen a babywearing consultant and am happy with the 'mechanics' of the ring sling, it just doesn't feel secure or comfortable for him.

Anyone else found ring slings dig in a bit more?

I didn't get on very well with our ring sling so sold it on and got a Connecta so I don't have much advice but there is a great group on facebook called "Slings and Things Off Topic Discussion" where loads of sling crazy mamas hang out and would have loads of help and advice for you. Hope you and LO get comfy soon! :)

Amy - I recently bought a BabaSling from Mothercare and it fits both J and I perfectly. You can move LO into 5 different positions and can keep using it until they are well over 12 months, if you want to!

Maybe go and try one on and see what you think? xx

I never found a ring sling comfy for any length if time. An SSC (soft structured carrier) might be a better option.

We have a connecta, but I've heard good things about ergos and mei ties. Check to see if you have a sling library near you, and you could borrow one to try out. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back