freedom slings

muppetmummy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of these? Im thinking of getting a ring sling, or the murrons pouch.

A friend has lent me a 'better baby sling' ring sling but i'm not getting on with it so far. Logans not secure in it enough to be hands free, I have hold him with one hand to make sure he doesn't fall out. I also really struggle to get him in the ring sling, which is why I wondered if the murrons pouch would be a better option.

Im looking for a way to carry logan on the school run and breastfeed on the move, ane to wear him around the house handsfree as he's very clingy and i cant get anything done at the moment!!

i had one, that im now gettin rid of....

mine was the Coory carry from freedom slings.

I found it good for feeding madam on the go...

I dont know if you have seen one in the flesh but they are so cosy for lil ones..

Thanks for that, Ive ordered a coory and carry. it seems better than the murrons pouch as it fits sizes 10-18. the murron is made to measure.
ive got a few stone to lose so im hoping to shrink quite a bit over the next year or so :D

I've got the padded freedom sling... can't really review it as i haven't used it with anything except a teddy yet! But i do love the way it works and am generally impressed with it!

I've got the thrifty freedom sling. I wish I had bought it when she was tiny because my neck and shoulder really ache when I have her in the hip carry position (she's 20lb), so I've stopped using it now. :?

my coory and carry arrived earlier. its not as comfy to wear as the ring sling, but its much quicker and easier to get logan in.

he looks very cosy in there and is asleep in it as I type. its a lot more secure than the ring sling ive got, and i can take both hands off him and feel confident he's not going to fall out, thanks for the tip lozzi:dance: just need to figure out how to breastfeed him in it, then im laughing :D

i think the problem with the ring sling ive borrowed is its got
a closed tail (a strap) so i cant tighten the padded rails individually, the outer rail is too loose to hold logie in properly.

fancy giving the thrifty sling a go now :lol:

elaine22 said:
I've got the thrifty freedom sling. I wish I had bought it when she was tiny because my neck and shoulder really ache when I have her in the hip carry position (she's 20lb), so I've stopped using it now. :?

Im going to breast feed so i was wondering about the slings ive seen more and more people using them these days and they look so much more comfy for Mam and baby

If you dont mind me asking please could you tell me where did you get you sling from shop online and howmuch did it cost

thanks
:hug:
sarah :wave:

geordie lass said:
elaine22 said:

Im going to breast feed so i was wondering about the slings ive seen more and more people using them these days and they look so much more comfy for Mam and baby

If you dont mind me asking please could you tell me where did you get you sling from shop online and howmuch did it cost

thanks
:hug:
sarah :wave:

I had the coory carry and i got it from her ebay shop, cost me just over £30 incl delivery.

I personally prefer mei tais, and my ones i found a SAHM who was making them, one i paid just over 50 for, and one just over 40.

mines the same as yours muppetmummy ;)

Mines black and red... and is actually leaving my household soon (hopefully) lol as the boss isnt into her coory carry anymore lol

managed to feed him in the sling now, its quite tricky but im sure it will get easier with practise, ive managed to wash dishes, make tea and do a bit of cleaning with him asleep in his sling today. normally i have to wait till OH is home to hold him cos unless he's in a very deep sleep (usually morning time) he cries when i put him down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back