Right were off to the hozzi (updated) :(

Melly+2

Reaction score
The pain is back but its not going away now, surly if this was labour it would be going away?? What shall i do, phone the delivery ward and ask for some advise, its so painful now i need to do something :(

Phone the labour ward hun they will be able to advise you the best!?

Maybe its labour?? xxx

i am not sure as i am not contracting, im gonna wait till gal gets home and then phone them :hug:

Mel I would give them a ring - you have been in pain for nearly a week now, perhaps they will do an internal and at least you will know if anything is moving, it might put your mind at rest :hug: :hug:

Our hospital has a Panda unit that you can ring and pop into - it is run by 3 midwifes and they assess you and call a doctor if they think you need to be seen - do you have anything like that?

Look after yourself honey.

Jane x

Yeah definitely phone them hun, they're the experts lol.

Awww i really hope it is :D got my fingers crossed for you xxx :hug:

just rung them they want to see me, just waiting for gal now, maybe we will have some answers, on the off chance it is labour Happy_Chick is my text buddy and she will keep you all updated :hug:

Hi

Hope you are ok - looking forward to hearing some news.

Grace xx

good luck hun. got my fingers crossed this is it!!

Yay :cheer: way to go mel :hug:

Lets hope this is it for you and youre holding your bubba real soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

No nothing yet, i've text her to ask how she's doing but had no reponse so im hoping thats a good thing and she's busy bringing bubs into the world :D Will post soon as I know anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back