Kayzee is in labour!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Have been wanting to get on the PC all day to tell you the news but have been so busy doing things!! Anyway im here now!

Kayzee text me this morning, she was having pains every 8 minutes and had had two shows overnight! She said she wasnt in too much pain but was off to the hozzie after brekkie.

She called me about 1ish, said she was in hozzi (dodging the midwives lol) and that she wasnt dilated as such yet, but that her cervix was beginning to open. They had sent her for a scan and that all looked fine and she had had a trace done which was also ok.

She said she was going to have some food, contractions still coming every 8 minutes and still not painful as such.

Got a text about 3ish, they had given her a dose of Prostin gel to get things moving, said she was getting nervous and starting to crap it bless her cottons.

Last update was just after 5, when she said that contractions were coming every 3-4 mins and that they were starting to really hurt.

Il keep you all updated as to how she is getting on! Im so excited, I think her little Tia is going to be born tonight :cheer:

oooOoooh thats great news! Not thats shes in pain, just that baby will be here and she'll soon be holding it!

Send our love hun!
:cheer:
Sending lots of **PUSSSSHHHHHHHHH VIBES** :D

:dance: good luck kayzee hopefully won't be long now!!! :cheer:

Good luck Kayzee! Thanks Jade for letting us know. :cheer:

yay kayzee!

hopefully she will be holdin her LO soon!!! :hug:

good luck kayzee :clap:

*for some reason.. i just got a sudden rush of fear when i saw the title*

Push sweetie, puuuuuuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hope she is soon holding her bubba!!!

Thanks Jades for updates xx

i cant believe its finally her turn remember talking to her wen she was only a few weeks
good luck hun and hope it dont take to much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back