Retail therapy...

babyem

Reaction score
...Is no longer my friend!

I had my nieces christening today, and had been looking for something to wear for weeks, no luck. I had to go to town this morning and nearly all the shops were shut, and the ones that were open had nothin I liked :( The last shop I was in I was crying because I was so fed up of not finding clothes that look right on me! Then OH found the last of a particular style of maxi dress which I tried on and I could of kissed him lol- was perfect. Pointless really, but felt so fed up of feeling like nothing looked good!

x

Awww hun, I hate shopping!

I hate spending money and I hate never finding anything that fits!

Mind you, oh took me shopping for my birthday and I got 2 pairs of jeans and 4 tops although that did take us 5 hours!

Glad you found something to wear though hun

XX

My oh is quite good at that too! Glad he saved the day for u!! Xxxx

I bought a new maxi dress a few days ago too, going out for dinner with the girls tomorrow night so desperately needed something to wear. A maxi dress was the only thing I could even consider wearing cuz I just look like a big fat mess in everything else lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww hun, I hate shopping!

I hate spending money and I hate never finding anything that fits!

Mind you, oh took me shopping for my birthday and I got 2 pairs of jeans and 4 tops although that did take us 5 hours!

Glad you found something to wear though hun

XX

Same! I thought I was going to have a toddler tantrum in the shop lol!

I bought a new maxi dress a few days ago too, going out for dinner with the girls tomorrow night so desperately needed something to wear. A maxi dress was the only thing I could even consider wearing cuz I just look like a big fat mess in everything else lol x

I was against wearing them, I just didnt like them, but omg I think I may need to invest in a few! x

i wish maxi dresses suited me, i just look absolutely massive in them x

They r just so comfy!! Hopefully the weather cheers up so I can wear mine more often. I wore my new one tonight and was so comfy in it x

They r just so comfy!! Hopefully the weather cheers up so I can wear mine more often. I wore my new one tonight and was so comfy in it x

Where did you get yours from hun? I have been trying to find a nice maxi dress everywhere. I am tall so hard to find nice long ones x :)

I know how you feel! i bought a maxi dress on friday to go for a meal because i am sooooo fed up of jeans and t-shirts! But wearing the dress made me look bigger than i was!

I have my baby shower at end of May and i have a wedding anniversy party to go to end of June and a wedding day and evening at begining of July i am shitting myself! i have been looking at ASOS and there is some beautiful dresses on there! but it's sizing i just dont know what to do! was hoping maybe just wearing the outfit to the baby shower and to the wedding anniversy party in June and splashing out on something nice for the wedding, i havent got the foggest idea what to do :(

Where did you get yours from hun? I have been trying to find a nice maxi dress everywhere. I am tall so hard to find nice long ones x :)

I got it in New Look. Its got like plaited straps and is different shades of blue. Its gorgeous :) x

Omg i get married in 12 weeks I'm gonna be huge!!!!! I have found it so hard to find a wedding dress and almost had a mild breakdown haha x

I honestly don't envy u shopping for a wedding dress to accommodate a bump lol x

Im just going to like in a black bin bag til shes here, save myself the trauma! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back