Sweet cravings have found me!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So after totally going off chocolate and loving all things savoury, I was convinced LO was a boy.
But yesterday and today, I've wanted sweet stuff!!

I ate 2 mini toffee cheesecakes yesterday, and after each one, baby kicked like a mad person lol (which is supposed to mean baby liked the taste)
And today I had a strawberries and cream frappuccino in starbucks, another mini toffee cheesecake and a cornetto!
I'd never have wanted any of that stuff last week. Last week it was curry and hula hoops!

Pointless thread really. But GAH! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That happened to me, couldn't stop with salt and vinegar McCoys mainly, but its been sweet stuff for a while now, our bodies are going through weird changes! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I've wanted sweet stuff all the way through & having a boy!

I totally went off anything sweet inc fruit until about 14 weeks but since then I have been a total chocaholic!

well im having a boy but my sweet cravings are through the roof!!!!!!! ive been addicted to all things jelly. jelly pots. home made jelly. jelly babies (i feel guilty for eating them ones!!!) jelly beans. anything jelly!!!!!!! also cant get enough of luquorice allsorts! and lots of fruit. just any sugar really. i made a trifle the other day and ate toooooooo much. then ate a blueberry muffin which sent me over the edge. was sick everywhere and my whole body just felt sooo run down. my otherhalf reckons i overdosed on the sugar. hadda take the day off work cause i just crashed. deffo gunna try get a grip on these cravings!!! x

well im having a boy but my sweet cravings are through the roof!!!!!!! ive been addicted to all things jelly. jelly pots. home made jelly. jelly babies (i feel guilty for eating them ones!!!) jelly beans. anything jelly!!!!!!! also cant get enough of luquorice allsorts! and lots of fruit. just any sugar really. i made a trifle the other day and ate toooooooo much. then ate a blueberry muffin which sent me over the edge. was sick everywhere and my whole body just felt sooo run down. my otherhalf reckons i overdosed on the sugar. hadda take the day off work cause i just crashed. deffo gunna try get a grip on these cravings!!! x

I don't know what I'm having, but Am so addicted to jelly as well! x

I'm still not back into sweet things really apart from jelly and fruit.... seems like our LO's like Jelly!! x

Be glad it's either the one or the other lol..I crave everything, sweet and savoury :blush: now in trimester 2 I so hope my appetite goes a little down....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back