Results are in! Cheese & Pickle are......

twinmummy2be

Reaction score
a boy (Cheese) and a girl (Pickle)! :cheer: :dance: :D Exactly what i had wished for! Must agree on some names now eh!

Sorry for not posting yesterday but had to go up to London after to see my family and got back so tired i just went to bed :sleep: :sleep: had the best nights sleep in ages

All the anomaly tests showed everything is looking healthy so just feel relieved now and haven't stopped smiling

The scan was great. Boy baby is a poser for the camera and seemed very proud to show he's a boy. Girl baby kept hiding and changing position so it took longer to find out! When we kept looking the girl baby, boy baby's arms and legs kept coming onto the screen as if he was trying to get her out of the way for another picture!!!! :rotfl:

I just couldn't believe the detail of the scan from watching the hearts pumping to seeing all the tiny bones in the fingers! It was amazing and I cried a bit......it was soooo emotional !

Got another one to look forward to at 28 weeks and it's on my birthday - the best present I could get eh! :D

aaaarw congrats hun!!! one of each wahoo!!

gd luck on the names, let us know!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Wooo! I was right!!! :cheer:

Congratulations hun!!! Thats amazing news - you're very very lucky :D

Oh that is wonderful news, one of each. So happy for you. :) :cheer:
2Thumbs.gif

Wow! Can't believe you're having one of each! That's amazing!
Fantastic news! L x

wow great glad you got what you wanted and they are both well....

I was right too wooooohooo

congratu;lations hun bet your so pleased there healthy and well did you get som picys if so cant wait to see them :D :D :D :D

Fantastic news, what a lovely xmas pressie and bday pressie!! PS i was wrong i said 2 boys!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's great. Really happy for you. :D

Hi

I was right, lucky guess.
thats so great hun how perfect to have 1 of each!!
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back