private scans are they worth it?

becks20

Reaction score
Ok so i was looking on a site that says all about the "nub" and now im really really eager to find out what baby is as all the scan pics i have from my 1st scan all seem to say boy but the 3/4d one says girl as the nub points down. iv managed to get my oh to say yes to having an early scan BUT is it gonna be worth it or should i just wait just over 4weeks to find out at the 20wk scan and then get a private scan later on in pregnancy to double check the sex? i have a 2 out of 10 chance of it being a girl as my oh`s male side of the family all seem to just produce boys. i really want another girl and i no if i pay for a scan and its a boy ill be upset. i no aslong as the baby is healthy then it wont bother me just got my heart set on a girl atm. x

id wait till ur 20 weeks scan, then still have the 4d one at a later date when baby is a bit more developed and clearer.

im sure u'll love bubs the same boy or call

xx

yea i think thats what im gonna do now. i no ill love the baby the same its just alot of people family and friends are betting on the baby being a boy and id just like it to be a girl to say " u were wrong" but i think it is a little boy just hate the waiting i no itll go fast but still its waiting lol x

i know hun lol the waiting from 12 week to 20 week killed me :(

not long for you though

xx

i had my scan at 12wk 6days so i was basically 13weeks and the 20wek scan iv got at 19wks 5days so they have booked me in early for that as im due to see consultant at 20wks. think iv been quite lucky i no some people dont get 20wk scan till like 22wks i couldnt wait the extra 2 wks lol x

yeah my 20 week scan was at 20wk and 5days lol. and my 12 was at 12 weeks and 6 days.

so that was a pain. but i think scans are the most amazing thing ever and think there should be more than 2 lol

xx

apprently the nub theory is only very accuarate on scans done when the baby is between 12 - 13 weeks anyway. after that it will be genitals used and isnt till 20 weeks when this is clear enough to say :)

i know its hard but i would wait :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back