Restricted access to computer :((

Petra

Reaction score
Hi girls, my DH is getting seriously upset with me.. I sit and read this and one other pregnancy forum for at least two hours every night. Last night he said that he is not happy and wants me to stop reading and posting :evil: :wall: I feel that it's becoming an issue for him but Iam not going to give up :talkhand: This forum is so addictive because all of you here are great and always ready to listen.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

My OH got a bit funny with me for a bit thinking I was obsessed with it and it was making me more upset every time anyone else gets a BFP, but I explained that seeing other people get their BFP's makes me happy, not sad and that I have learnt so much from this site that If I wasnt on here I would be alot more worried about our lack of conceiving and Id have no-one to talk to about it. He lets me come on here all the time now as it stops me from talking to him about babies all the time! :D

mine can sometimes do this - until I explained the support and how down I can be a lot but I don't want to moan to him all the time :( but I showed him some of the messages and how it can help speaking to others - and its about sharing good news and knowledge, not all moping together :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back