• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rest of us october mummies...

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
.... And the start of November mummies....

How's everyone feeling?

Are you as fed up as me? I've felt sick the last 2 days now and feel so uncomfitable!! Just wanna meet little man now!!

Still no signs except period pains in my pelvis and little bit of plug loss!!

Come on charley... Hurry up!

I'm getting abit fed up to, more uncomfortable! Bump keeps going tight in last couple of days and had a couple of light period pains down low too, but thats it! Really do think I'm gonna go overdue :( Bubba doesn't seem to have moved since yesterday afternoon so getting abit worried too, checked heartbeat with doppler, seems to be ok, so will wait and see x x

oh well chaz.. duedate tomorrow!
Demba said he can come today but i said no thanks im not missing downtown abbey tonight :rofl:

no more signs here im afraid, im blocked up due to piles and this morning we couldnt have sex from the side as it was hurting, perhaps thats a sign :D it was fine in another possition tho :blush:
is tim leaving tomorrow?

I can't imagine how u girlies are feeling have a few more weeks to catch up but boy am I FED up!! Backache, getting BH and some slight period pain and am off food again.

Evelina, he's gone now :( felt awful seeing him go!!

Hardly slept last night cos everythings aches! Seeing mw tomorrow so might beg for a sweep! Doubt she'll give me one though!!

Also I'm still thinking evelina will have noa on thursday for some reason and vixxie, your be 2 days late! Sorry!!

Evelina, he's gone now :( felt awful seeing him go!!

Hardly slept last night cos everythings aches! Seeing mw tomorrow so might beg for a sweep! Doubt she'll give me one though!!

aww hun :hugs: no baby for you yet!!

i sleept 10 hours without getting up :nap:

im totally fed up! took the dog for a walk earlier got some really strong periiod pains but theyve stopped now ive also totally lost my appetite x

im gonna try n take demba for a walk but hes too busy watching eclipse :doh: hes such a girl..

im startin to get BH!! :dance: and achy, which is kinda good cos i didnt know what to expect, but have had enough now thanks, lol

im really really fed up and keep feeling sorry 4myself, but iv got bronchitis and its really gettin ontop of me now, had 2 courses of antibiotics and its still not shifted... every 20 minutes im coughing up crap that looks kinda like cum (sorry tmi!!) and i cant keep any food down, MW n docs dont seam worried tho, just advised me to eat lucozade tablets, drink suggary drinks and sweeties to keep my energy levels up.... but im at work until the 29th :-(

i cant beleive how quickly time has passed tho, not long till we will have our little ones!! :shock:

and i think ur gona go into labour on ur due date 2mo evelina!!

xxx

I'm proper fed up :( I want baby out but hubby is in Senegal until Tuesday evening so now need to keep her in!! Lol

Getting BH and crampy pains all the time have done for weeks :( so can't really use it as an indication of anything happening.

Only 4 more days at work :) that is something to be pleased about!! Got MW on Friday but at home instead of clinic. 14 days to go :(

Emma x

I have good days and bad days.

Friday was a bad day, I honestly thought the baby was going to fall out of me as I walked round Asda, it was so bloody uncomfortable. Then I got home and bizarrely threw up.

However yesterday was a good day - no aches or pains...

Today started of good, and is progressively getting worse. Pain in my lower abdomen and back ache too.

My pains will be over 2mora!!!!!!!!! :eek:) Can't believe it is here already....scared tho, bin in tears most of the day. xxx

jelous!

i have just scrubbed my kitchen and oven and fuck me does it feel in my lower back, its really painful!
you girls wait to tomorrow, when i have done my 40 weeks, im done, done my thing for the human race to keep going, i will moan, belive me if he is not here. I signed up for 40 weeks of pregnancy, not 1 minute longer..

Also I'm still thinking evelina will have noa on thursday for some reason and vixxie, your be 2 days late! Sorry!!

Thats ok :) I think I'm gonna be later than that anyway, so its an improvement! Even tho its felt like bubba's been try to get out for the past couple of hours, lots of twinges down below :lol: Been feeling movements too, so stoped worrying now :dance: x x

Oh dear its started... The 1st of the "any signs of baby yet?" I have 11 days left, what's it gonna be like by the time I get to due date?!!! Grrr

Chaz mines any names yet the phone call with my Nan Tuesday have you named him yet?? Well what are you calling him then? Ermmm...baby? :roll: lol

im not having much of the old have you had him yet... i think no one think i will have him soon thats why.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back