I feel rubbish :(

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
For the last week or so morning sickness has made an appearence again, i have aches in my back, cramp in my legs, period pains, stitch pains in my side, hot flushes, toilet trouble(tmi) not to mention the pressure making my SPD worse.

I hate moaning after what happened last year but im starting to get fed up now, it feels like ive been pregnant over a year (in effect I have as i lost a little angel last year)

Anyone else getting tri-1 symptoms back?

You have just over three weeks Little Missy then your being evicted from your nice warm comfy home in mummies belly, everyone is so desperate to meet you especially your big brother x x

Hey hun :wave:

No advice whatsoever but sending big :hugs: & hope you feel better soon

Omg 3 weeks to go :shock: where has the time gone

xxxxx

Thanks Kezza, hope you are well sweetie.

Its three weeks till im classed as full term so she has a prior warning eviction notice ;) x x

Oh I see, god I know nothing, how many weeks is classed as full term?

I just can't believe how quickly it's gone although it's probably felt like a lifetime for you hun, not long until you meet lil missy :love:

Hows the OH & your lil man?

xxxx

37 weeks is classed as full term hunny, think i will feel better when i finish work, only another 18 working days to go.
OH is getting excited now, he just wants her here, little man is excited too hes just full of a cold again! I expected it though as a couple of the other children at pre-school were full of it the other day.

How are things with you sweetie? x x

Poor you, you do sound rough! Def think the tri 1 symptoms come back around now! Hope you can relax a bit when you finish work and Missy better leave on her eviction date lol! I'm still hoping mine will be lazy and come a bit late, def not before 39 weeks anyway! Was Adam early?

Hope you feel better soon, my back, sides and legs are always killing me too these days and I'm bloody constipated again :wall2:

We all sound like we are suffering, we all need a big group :hug:

You can give your little one an extended lease Sarah :D

Adam was 5 days over, so ive got my fingers crossed Missy doesnt follow suit x x

besides the morning sickness in tri 1, week 33 was one of my hardest weeks, toilet trouble, tiredness, period pain aches, headaches, discharge change. loads was going on. but i feel much better now I just have backache from cleaning and i have sciatic nerve problems so i waddle everywhere.

I also want my little one out at term!

:hugs: sorry your feeling rubbish hun, but no the plus side your so close to meeting missy :) xxx

(((((Hun))))) sorry you are feeling so rubbish.

I'm not getting really bad symptoms but I just fin it so hard to sleep now. DH woke my up at 4am this morning getting up to get a drink and that was me, awake for the day. I just could not get back to sleep. It's so frustrating as I'm now sat at work absolutely shattered.

Oh well, not long to go now :)

Sorry you are feeling so rough hun. Not long to go now and it will be more than worth it :hug: x

Sorry to hear you are having such rubbishy time :( I also start getting weird pains and quite bad leg cramps now :(

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hopefully it will pass soon & LO serves her eviction notice :lol: I have read & heard that Tri 1 symtoms can come back in the last few weeks. I'm just hoping it is not the case for me as I was near enough dead on in Tri 1 :s x

My tri 1 symptoms are back as well! My all day sickness is making life very difficult! I've been getting a pain in my side like I have a stitch as well... Not sure what it is.

My SPD is worse too, although I'm trying not to be too depressed about it because LO has turned head down and is starting to engage. And with him being breech for so long I had lost all hope about him turning! So I'm happy he has and that he's engaging!

Try to be happy, I know it's hard with the pain, but really not long left! xx

I've got the same hun apart from SPD and sickness :( my iron tablets dont seem to be working I feel more exhausted than ever! And I've only got tonight and tomorrow night left at work and thats it for me. Normally I'm the sort of person who hates sitting round the house doing nothing but right now thats all I wanna do :( I went upstairs earlier and I had to sit down at the top step because I was physically out of breath its horrible :( I know it sounds awful but I'm getting well fed up now :( I feel for you tho hun with a while still left at work and spd, *massive hugs to u * xx

Lauren - I'm on really strong iron tablets and have been for 2 months now and I'm still not noticing a massive energy rush either! My MW told me I'd feel less breathless and everything but I walk upstairs and back down again and can't talk for 5 minutes because I'm trying to catch my breath! It's horrible isn't it!

I don't know how all you ladies are working! I just couldn't do it! I've been off since I finished uni in June and I'm absolutely knackered all day every day!

xx

Its horrible! I feel worse now than when I was a 20 a day smoker lol. It'll all be worth it in the end and there are people suffering much worse so I shouldnt complain, but the fatigue is something I've had all the way through pregnancy and I was so looking forward to that energy burst in tri2, but it just didnt happen :( worst part is I've still got the cleaning bug terribly and I still actually try to do stuff but I've started to listen to my body and not do it, its not worth me harming myself or worse, my LO :(

Work isnt fun for me at the moment, I just get so annoyed really easily with the people who are incapable of doing things themselves and you get the real tw*ts who come and cough all over you its sick :( and the mall where I work is sooo quiet and the stuff that always needs doing (ie unpacking boxes, filling up shelves, cleaning etc) I can't do cuz they wont allow me up on the ladders (not that I'd go on them anyway lol), the only cleaning is mopping and sweeping the entire shop floor, the boxes will take me forever as I can only bring one at a time from the stockroom etc. So everything is done for me when I get there so all I can do is sit behind a till for 4 hours :( boo lol x

I'm sorry ur feeling crappy hun :( really not long to go and i know its been even longer for you but just think, you got through all of that - the next few weeks probably won't be a breeze but they will fly by!

i dont very much about anything at all so can someone tell me why you have a dd at 40 weeks but your full term at 37? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back