respect!

trixipaws

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed having a bump gets a bit more respect from strangers?
i realised yesterday while walking past a building site that since i got my bump not a single workman has whistled or shouted pervy comments at me!! its so refreshing!
also when i walk past groups of kids with 'tude blocking the pavement they move for me now.
its like a special badge!

i dont think many people have notcied im pregnant yet. proberly cuz im usually wearing my coat. but i think genrally people are more respectful.

why cant people be like it all the time huh

I wish I felt the same! Walking around the supermarket the other day a lad about 10 just barged into my stomach to get past, I was absolutely fuming :x

well not me... it has clammed down a bit, but to day :eek: a boy was chatting me up with my big bump :eek: :shock:
how nasty

on the buses know one is getting up for me.. that really pisses me off

iv noticed this 2! also i get a seat on thebus! wooop! lol xx

trixipaws said:
has anyone else noticed having a bump gets a bit more respect from strangers?
i realised yesterday while walking past a building site that since i got my bump not a single workman has whistled or shouted pervy comments at me!! its so refreshing!
also when i walk past groups of kids with 'tude blocking the pavement they move for me now.
its like a special badge!

I had to shuffle my way past a bunch of kids who were blocking the whole pavement the other day. one of them pointed at my bump and shouted 'I know what youve been doing' i had to smile, the little s**t :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back