some people make me soooo mad!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Grrrrrrr!!!

We have a local farmer that thinks he owns the world and is above the law. He burns stuff in fields that he shouldnt and he has built a big lake without planning permission.

Well he put in for planning in the summer for a HUGE big warehouse the size of a giant supermarket to be built in the field behind our house. We complained along with our neighbours on about 400 million different points not least the eyesore, bad for local nature, unsafe due to the fact we live on a tiny country road with no pavement and huge big trucks will go flying past etc etc etc

It got thrown out so we were sooo happy.

Well I just got a text from my neighbour to say that he has started building! :shock: :shock: :shock:

So i went round to see and sure enough there is the site all marked out, loads of pipe, hardcore and diggers. I took loads of pics despite the fact there were people working there and called planning at the council to tell them in a VERY loud voice!! :lol: :lol: They are coming out this afternoon to put a stop to the works. I have also got the details of the plant company they are using cos apparently its also illegal to supply plant if planning permission hasnt been granted so we can stop him getting any machines. :D

I cant believe the gall of the fella. How did he think he was gonna get away with it??!

Clearly he doesnt know me very well.... :lol: DO NOT MESS WITH THE PREGNANT LADY!!!! :twisted:
:rotfl:

What a twit how did he thinnk he would get away with that :lol: :lol:
"i'll just quietly build a giant warehouse no one will be any the wiser" :rotfl: :rotfl:
Some ppl eh!! they are deluded, think they are above the law and can just do what they want! :roll: :roll:

You're lucky the planning office are doing something about it. My neighbours (at the back of my house) have built a stonking big extension and a "storehouse" right next to the fecking fence. It's fookin awful. I've been down to the offices loads and they won't do anything about it because it's more than 5 meters from the neighbours house and it's 3m high (3m is the highest it can be)

So I now have a view of a great big concrete box from my kitchen window
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I even went out at midnight one night with a tape measure to see if it was actually under the 3metres and according to my tape measure it was over by 5cms but the council say they have measured it and it's just 3m. TW*TS

Jen & Her Men said:
I cant believe the gall of the fella. How did he think he was gonna get away with it??!

It makes you wonder what planet these people are on :? . Glad the council is acting on it, especially with it being thrown out originally they will probably have a few words to say to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back