Replacing bottles?

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I looked at my bottles this morning and realised that they are quite scratched inside and some of them have cracks in them :oops: I am conscious of germs getting in the cracks so am going to bin the lot.

I don't know whether to buy more bottles, or whether to just move onto a cup now. What do you think? If I go for a cup, which are best for milk? I have just about every type available :rotfl: (I think I have replaced my addiction to buying shoes with an addiction to sippy cups!!!)

I don't really know much about the cups. I know that when Rebekah was little though, she was quite clingy to her bottle,
she would have a cup during the day, but it had to be her bottle at night. I'd get the cup and maybe a new bottle just in case little one misses it! Good luck xx

I have no idea, but if it were me I'd just buy 2. One for the morning and one for the evening. Only because my Ella has decided she doesn't want to use sippy cups with lids anymore :roll: Actually, I guess you don't even need the 2..just 1!

I tried her on a cup yesterday afternoon and then went to Tesco and bought more bottles! I attempted all of the cups that we have and she wouldn't drink from any!

I'd keep going trying with cups also. She'll need a bit of time to get used to drinking from one.

We have gone straight for a cup from 6 months for our LO to have his water in. Figured it would be easier to miss out bottles altogether. It took a few attempts but he is getting the hang of it now. Although often spits out more than he swallows but he gets what he has to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back