Renée Eliana Forde Itela 19/06/07 11.55 pm :)

neeko_1

Reaction score
i've missed you all so much.. sorry if the story is abit all over the place

ladies finally get to do my birth story never thought I'll be doing this...

well here it goes :D

Monday late night, about 10, 11 i got the little pain but nothing to report , as i did before and it was wind.. anyway didn't say anything, got home and they where going on for quite a while so i told my hubby, babe i'm getting pains, but he didn't take much notice as i wasn't in anyony.

so went to be bed ready for me to be induced, i got up about 7.00am and the pains where a little worse but nothing major still, i really didn't think any thing of it.

so i got up had breakfast, and i had to stop what i was doing as they where getting a tiny bit intense. got dressed and me and hubby made are way to the hospital.. in the car the pains where coming every 10mins... but i still thought na this ain't it.

so it's 8.30 now and i'm still getting them in the waiting room, i timed them and they where so close together.. but i thought your early labour pains where every one hour and get closer together to start off with.

the doctor had a look at me and said are you okay... i told i've been getting these dull pulling pains on and off since last night.. he said to me you might be in early labour... you should of seen my face...

so he checked me down below, i hate the way they just jam they fingers in you... then that's when he told me i was 2cm diluted, you should of seen my face again..lol

he still gave my sweep and said just incase i'll broke for you water to be broken on firday.thank god that didn't happen

he said would i like to stay at the hospital and wait, but i was only 2cm and i didn't have any of my things, the flat was a mess and i wanted to eat real food not hospital food.

so we left. i called my mum and told her.. she came round to mine about 2. and by then i knew it was happening lol.. oh gosh the way the pains go up and then go back down wow.. it's so weird lol

mum was timing them and they where very up down, all over the place... like 10mins to 3 mins apart.

A couple of hours after.. I caouldn’t take the pains so we went back to the hospital, only for them to sayh I was still the same.. and they couldn’t take me in… that really pissed me off. So we went back home where

i had a bath and that worked.. i just went in and out every half an hour...

i was tv and had some food.. even had 10 mins of sleep between contractions... lol it had to be done i was sooooooooo tried.

so this went on for along time... but the time it was 8.30 after i watched Easterners.. me hubby and mum left for the hospital.. by now iwanted drugs, that's why we left.lol

got there i was still 5cm... and the pains where getting too too tooo much.. they said walk around but i couldn't i was crying but try not to because i had to control the contractions. Mum was great she was telling cause you can.. and she gave so much support, hubby was great but he didn’t know what to do bless him lol

so by then they moved me in my own room and then it began.. I had a rocking chair which worked a treat.. tv to watch big bro lol and grrr the pain, I can’t believe I done I’m telling you. I was in the room for about hour then I asked for gas and air.. the midwifes where impressed I lasted that long..

iwas so scared to take itat 1st.. but it was great loved it. I was on the bed now legs all open and ready to push.. the feeling to push was so unreal. My water didn’t break, I didn’t lose my plug.. when I was pushing I could feel the water, with my hands I felt really weird.. I must of pushed 4 times and he shot straight out, with the waters still on here. She cried right away.. and she’s my little-star.. holding here and seeing this baby, my baby for tjhe1st time was so unreal and I’ll do it all again in heartbeat

I have pictures straight after but they on the other computer but I will get them.

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

Awww fab story hon and congrats!!!!!! She is beautiful :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations neeko and welcome to the lovely renee!

its meant to be a really good omen when a baby is born with the waters still around them!

xxx

She is beautiful congrats and well done! being born in the waters is supposed to mean she will never drown!

I'm in tears here

Congratulations hunny and welldone - what a fab birth story.

You did so well :hug:

A huge CONGRATULATIONS hun and welcome baby Renee - she's gorgeous. :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Well done neeko, she os so gorgeous!!!

Have baby envy now, want mine! (stamps feet) :rotfl:

:cheer: congratulations, she is so cute hun.. you must be soo proud..

well done babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Neeko- you done really well. Renee is just gorgeous! x

what a wonderful story, congratulations hun and she is a beautiful little bubs :hug:

What a beautiful story! :cry:

Well done neeko she is absolutely gorgeous! :hug:

Congratulations neeko - she is just beautiful!

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back