Remembering your angel

MrsMushroom

Reaction score
I lost my baby on Friday at 8 weeks and I feel like I want to do something for her.

I wondered if you ladies had done anything to remember your angel?

Maybe a piece of jewelery or a tattoo?

We lost our little bean just before 6 weeks back in June we have decided to plant something in our garden when the better weather comes to remind us of our lost little one.

Michelle x

We lost our angel in April and we planted a plant in a pot for inside the house. I would have been due on 1-1-13 - so on the day I will release a silver balloon into the sky and on the 2-1-13 ( as the 1st shops are shut ) I will be getting a tattoo for my angel baby . Sorry for ur loss x

I had a falling flower petal added to my tattoo to represent my angel x

Sorry for ur loss hun.

I had fairy tattoo done after my mmc last year. Always with me. x

Using Tapatalk. Can't see tickers.

So sorry hun I had this

y8ene2a9.jpg

y8y7ebyq.jpg

One footstep for every week I carried my baby and white feathers xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

aww im so so sorry hun :(

All of the ideas above are so lovely xxx

I have foot prints like lynette on my wrist with date of my loss one on each wrist for 2 losses xx

We have a special remembrance tree in my spiritualist church an I added a butterfly for each of my angel babies x I do want 2 butterflies on a tattoo too eventually xxxx

Sorry for your loss hun.

2 of my friends suffered losses this year and i wrote a poem for them.

I think a tattoo or a special piece of jewellary is a good idea.

XX

I have a butterfly tattoo with angel dust on my foot!

I've had a little think and I've decided I'm going to get angel wings, one in each wrist so that when I put them together it looks like my baby is in my hands.

I'm going to go and see about getting it done today, I think it's going to help me a lot xxx

Aww sounds realy nice mrs m my tattoo realy helps me some ppl say how can u have a reminder on ur body all the time ermm hello I think about them every day and with a tattoo there memory will be alive with me every day till the day leave this earth and now I smile wen I look at my tattoos :) xx

In true typical my luck, the shop was closed today. I'm going to go along tomorrow and see what they can do for me x

I have added my losses to my tattoo too, I also released balloons and although I no longer do it on their due dates or the dates I lost them every New Year's Eve I release a balloon with a message to them and to my step mum tied to it... Just feels right to do so, and you need to do whatever feels right for you too, so sorry for your loss xxx

That's a really nice idea. My oh bought me a necklace when I was waiting to miscarry - it's got 3 crystals on a pendant, 2 to represent me and oh and a 3rd smaller one to represent our lost little one. I wear it most days xxx

We lost our little baby at 12 weeks early on this year, me & my partner got what would have been our babies star sign tattooed on us. Small so we're not questioned over it but enough for us to look at & remember, I didn't think it would make me feel any better but it's actually really nice to just look at when ever I want & think of our baby xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back