Reliable opk?

I'm sure no offence was meant...

I am sure the mod's can find a better "home" for this though :)

Last edited:
:rofl: kezza you are a little ray of sunshine arent you lol

i just find it annoying that i am here after a MC trying desperatley for a baby and someone is aking advice on how not to get pregnant, its her decision i appreciuate that...thats why there are other rooms in the forum. Im not being an arse about it, as i am right in what i am saying

but yes kezza happy happy happy!!! i test on 29th :faint: MOG

Lol i rather like 'MOG' better :)

Oooooooooooooosh!! Good luck lynette i will be Xing everything for uuu!!!
(well maybe not my legs as that wudnt work whilst im BDing!!!)

I have no idea wen im meant to be OVing really so were at it like rabbits at the mo...... BONKY BONKY BONKY!

xxxx

:rofl: cross everything apart from your legs kezza!! carnat tests day after me eeeeeeeeek

Sorry if I offended anyone it wasn't intentional at all I know how hard TTC is.. I didn't know where else to put it of it should be moved then I'm happy for that.. I just wanted to know if an opk like these were reliable to use! Regardless of the purpose.. My deepest apologies! :(

:hugs: itsa ok sweets we are just crazy 2ww'ers LOL i didnt mean to sound pissy ive just never heard of using it as a method of contraception before, i woud say if you really wanna do this go get yourself a cbdigi test, deefinitley know then when you OV so can avoid sex for the week surrounding or so

No worries Jayceesmumma, as Lynette says - we're just stressed out 2wwer's :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I'm going to move this to the health section as it's probably more appropriate there. opks can be used as a quite reliable method of contraception but only if you have regular cycles where you know at least within a couple of days when you're likely to ovulate, or otherwise only if you are willing not to have sex until you can be sure you have ovulated already every month - if you have no idea when you might ovulate then waiting until you see lines to stop having sex will not give you enough protection, as sperm can survive for several days x

lmfao, I dont know why people get so uptight, if you dont like it dont read it :roll: NO OFFENSE MEANT! - before I start getting a pounding. Its just I get this all the time on facebook people moaning about other people's stat, but they dont need to read it.

lmfao, I dont know why people get so uptight, if you dont like it dont read it :roll: NO OFFENSE MEANT! - before I start getting a pounding. Its just I get this all the time on facebook people moaning about other people's stat, but they dont need to read it.

It was posted in the TTC section??? The title gave nothing away about the content??

So in that respect I think it was correct to be moved :shock:

xxxxxxxx

:shock: I didn't see anything rude in this thread until your post, just people pointing out why it may have been better somewhere else. Did you post just to stir up trouble once everything was calm? :eh:
How do you expect people to know a thread about opks in the TTC section isn't about TTC until they have read it? People post in the wrong sections by mistake all the time...

Last edited:
I'm really sorry this has offended people and has caused upset, thanks for moving it sams mum I didn't know where else to put it.. I should have been more clear in the title! I wish everyone the best in their TTC journey I know it's hard and stressful and I'd hate to upset anyone!
Thanks for all the info everyone :hug:

I'm really sorry this has offended people and has caused upset, thanks for moving it sams mum I didn't know where else to put it.. I should have been more clear in the title! I wish everyone the best in their TTC journey I know it's hard and stressful and I'd hate to upset anyone!
Thanks for all the info everyone :hug:

No worries hun

xxxxxxx

Don't worry about putting it in the wrong place - TTC is full of people who know all about opks so I can see why it would seem like the obvious place to post! x

Never tried it hun, but I'd be interested to know how this works.

The pill and all the other stuff
makes me Ill apart from the copper coil and condoms.

Not sure if I want a copper coil again.

xxx

Sorry I would like it again but it won't be in for that long as I'll ttc again xxx

Don't worry about putting it in the wrong place - TTC is full of people who know all about opks so I can see why it would seem like the obvious place to post! x

Thanks, that was exactly my line of thought when I posted! I honestly didn't mean any harm :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back