Relaxed cycle

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I'm on CD3 and after an awful 2ww and some horrible hormones driving me mental, I have decided this cycle to not track anything and see if it helps me be more relaxed. I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to expect to catch on this cycle, but if I do obviously that's great.

I just thought I'd start this for anyone who wants to join me and also possibly for my own sanity as I know when I get to more this time next week the opk's will be calling my name and I'm going to need something to either keep my mind off them or to focus on for not doing them. :roll: I can do this.

Hopefully a month of not worrying about whether I ovulate or when and just doing what we feel like will do me some good.

Hey hun

I have to say that last month I did this and we only bd twice at roughly when I was ovulating. I put it out of my mind as much as I could right up until af was due, I still didn't test until I was three days late and got my bfp.

The only thing I did was check dates of roughly when I was ovulating. That's it. And we only ended up doing it twice. I was adamant we hadn't done it enough, but apparently we did!

I couldn't believe it as some months we had done it everyday leading up to ovulation and after and didn't catch.
I just wanted to day it is defo worth a try and I wish you lots and lots of luck xxx

Hi Donna,

I'm doing the same. Not temping, opking... nowt. It's taking over my life and making me unnhappy. I had a 56 day cycle (now on CD5 FINALLY) so I think my body is still adjusting after coming off the pill in January... it's not fun is it. :(

xx

p.s. hey Tiger giiirrrrl :cheer:

Last edited:
I'm exactly the same; can't remember if I said in original post but I'm coming off the depo; this is my 8th or 9th month off and I just got obsessed with Opk's and trying to track cm and second guessing everything. I convinced myself I was pregnant this cycle and then even when I was second guessing whether I was or not I had a breakdown when I got a negative test.

It was actually a bit of a relief when af arrived as at least I knew where I was and it was more or less on time which suggests my cycles are settling down finally. Think I'll try at least a couple of cycles like this just to chill. The stress is good for noone.

Fingers crossed we both manage it (we're on similar cds... I'm on 4 today)

Thankyou Tigress :) and congratulations xx

Thankyou :)

I'm feeling positive; like not in a "it'll definitely happen this cycle" way (which I think would be pretty unhealthy to be honest anyway lol) but in an "it is going to happen" way. I just need to enjoy life before it happens; so I can then continue enjoying it but in different ways when I finally get that bfp.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to keep my mind off it all though?

Only on Cd5 and I'm still thinking about when abouts ill be likely to ovulate and when it will be time to test. I'm not stressing about it but it'd be nice to feel like I'm not going crazy.

Trying to focus on our holiday and hobbies but they can all tie into babies as I just think Oooo might be pregnant on holiday or Ooo could do this when I have a baby. I'm like a crazy baby lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back