The Relaxed Approach

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

So i've binned the OPK's!! :shock:

I'm really bored of doing one everyday basically so i've given up on them!

Me & my lovely OH are going to be taking a more relaxed approach to TTC from now on! We're going to BD whenever the mood takes us instead of thinking 'ooo I might be OVing..... quick upstairs now' :lol:

I feel so much more relaxed and positive now!

And hey I might already be pregnant!! :lol: Who knows!! :lol:

xxx

Good for you hunni!

That's what we have started to do, just take it as t comes and don't bother about it anymore....Relax lol

Good Luck x

I think it's the best way personally!

We only decided this morning and I feel more relaxed already!! Plus i'm now looking forward to bedtime! ha ha ha ha ha

xxx

Good for you two ladies....I wish I could be that chilled about it all...maybe after a couple more months getting BFN I might be joining yous....good luck tho xxx

Thanks Wilma!

This is only my 4th cycle but i'm sick of it all being so technical if you know what I mean!

I know i'll be a Mummy when my body is good and ready! lol

And like I said I might already be pregnant! I won't know until I test on 24th! lol

xxx

Last edited:
Oh exciting times then ehh....oh well I will be wathing for your BFP soon then xxx

Aww thanks Wilma! Looking forward to reading that you've got yours too! xxx

i know what you mean with all the technical stuff involved hun1
i wish i could do what your doing, but im a TTC mad woman lol
fingers crossed you get you BFP claire!
good luck xx

My OH didn't want to go with the whole charting OV and things so we just BDd whever the mood took us. Personally I tried to make sure we did it every 48 hours or so just so I had a constant supply of his little ninjas (as he likes to call them). We got our BFP within 2 months of me stoping my pill. I think the relaxed way is definately the best way if you're fairly early on in the TTC thing.

Good luck!!
Xxxx

Wow thats good wolfy....I just wish I could switch off for a while and not have TTC be the main focus.....grrrrrrrrrrr......but who knows what this month will bring....xxx

Wolfy - that's really good to know!

We're defo being relaxed about TTC from now on,no OPK's, no temping.... nothing! The only thing i'll keep an eye on is how long my cycle is just so I know when i'm 'late' so I can test!

xxx

Awesome for you guys. I didn't realise that I was late until about 3 weeks past my due date, lol!

Xxx

Hopefully i'll be as lucky as you and get my BFP on 26th when I test! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back