Reduced movement??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Not sure whether to b concerned or not but bubs def hasn't moved as much over the past 24 hours,I had a few movements wen I got up this mornin but nothin since and my tummy feels tender if I press it in certain areas. Not sure if it's just cos babys run out of space??

Did your bump recently drop? I definitely noticed fewer movements when baby got squished downwards! And sometimes I can't feel movements but I can see them happening if I sit and look at bump for a bit, so if I'm busy doing stuff I don't notice them.
If you're worried though ring your midwife, never hurts to double check!

I think it's started to drop (took a pic yesterday and I think there's a bit of change) just had a few good kicks in the rib and now he's got hiccups so must have just been havin a lazy mornin...I'm sure I worry more in this pregnancy than any of my others lol.
I often can only feel him from the outside iykwim xx

if ur worried hun get it checked, as they dont count hiccups as movements.
Iv had this alot tho, and as soon as I get on the moniter shes wriggling away haha typical eh.
sure everythings fine :) x

Emma, If it helps, I have been worrying about this overnight, as last night and today Devon has really slowed down on movements. He has been doing fewer rolls across belly. I started counting and got to 5, but at lunchtime when hungry he started moving a bit more, and also this evening after an apple , he has gone mad and eased my mind lots.

Eact something sugery and see what happens Emma X

Def have something sugary and see what happens, if your still worried please get it checked. This was my only real symptom that something was wrong with Ethan well except for feeling really big and my belly was tight. I think I was actually having quite a few tightenings which I didn't really take seriously. I found that he was very quiet during the day but at night he was active, it was more that his movements weren't very strong - didn't seem to be getting the big movements. All will probably be fine but honestly I wouldn't risk it again, I don't even care if I get pregnant again and they think I'm neurotic, I'll be up at the hospital any time I have the slightest worry!

Thanks ev1...he had a v active half an hour last night (I even managed to video some of his kicks lol) and he's been a bit more active this mornin.

I think he's just runnin out of space and gettin into a more regular sleepin pattern. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back