Fed up

elviedee

Reaction score
So it's been what - 2 weeks if that and I've had enough ttc. I want to be pregnant so so much, and it feels like it's never gonna happen so whats the point? I'm not even enjoying sex anymore - we've only had sex i think 3 times since trying. It just seems a game of waiting for him, and he knows when I'm just not getting into it and then he can't...

To be honest I've not enjoyed it since the ectopic. Very limited to positions cos I'm still a bit tender when we try it certain ways. *sigh* In some ways I think i'm also frightened in case it does happen. I also know in my heart of hearts that it hasn't happened this month. I'm estimated about 5 days post ov & am already starting to feel those first naggy pre AF cramps. Everything is so intensified. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Sorry for the rant ladies

x

Really sorry to hear about your loss and how down you feel. Bd'ing probably just isn't comfortable at the moment, I'm sure it will get better. Cramping 5dpo could mean implantation. I hope you start to feel a bit better soon hun :hug:

xx

thanks hun :hug:

im just a bit down in the dumps anyway i think... soo snappy at dh too. went mad at him cos the chicken hadn't cooked in the time it was meant to earlier... so crazy! We'll get there, just like all you ladies though, why do we all have to wait so bleedin long?!

x

Sorry to hear you're feeling down :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you get your BFP soon x

i know exactly how your feeling hun , this months TTC has been really hard work for us as my OH knew exactly what his job was every two days and he got really mad with me demanding it!

All i can say is i think that you having crampy feelings now is a good sign and so is being emotional

:pray: :pray: for your BFP this month

:hug: :hug: :hug:

If it helps then my first month post m/c TTC was pretty miserable too. I wanted it too much and so much that I just couldn't really hide my desperation and I think it scared my OH. After not getting pg that month I actually felt a strange kind of relief and somehow it has been a bit more laid back this month. I didn't tell him when the "good" time was and warmed up to it later towards the magic time so that he wasn't feeling jumped on quite as badly when it really mattered. I used OPK for the first time so I really did know when it was important to BD although having said that it helped that it was a weekend as he gets so tired during the week as he does an early shift. Wine helped too!

I am also trying to say to myself that if we're not PG then at least I can drink at Xmas, sounds silly but I've got to find positives somewhere.

I know it's really hard hun. :hug:
+++

i'm considering starting to use opk's... except i don't really know how or where to start, where's the best place to get them? i'm confused, around the time i *think* i'm ovulating do i need to pee on one everyday? sorry for my dumbness...

& thank you for all ur replies and support. much love :hug:

x

I didn't know anything about them either but I got some ebay cheapies from a seller on ebay who was recommended on here:-

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-SOLUTIONS-UK

I knew that I used to OV between days 10-12 and had done for years but felt that last time it had happened later- day 14 so I used used a stick from day 9-15, you test during the day not first thing in the morning and try to do it the same time each day. When you get a positive line then you're going to OV in the next 12-48 (I think) hours so it's time to get BD! I had a very feint one on Saturday, stronger on Sunday then feint on Monday and none today so I guess it was Sunday night which was day 13. Other people will know a lot more about them than me but I personally found it helpful. Didn't tell OH I was weeing on sticks though! He would class that as TMI anyway!

At least it gave me something concrete to think about and I think I used the BD more wisely than last month when I wanted to do it all the time just in case which just got silly!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back