Rediculous things that pregnancy has made you do....

Emma58 said:
I think my best pregnancy moment so far has to be - texting my ex husband instead of OH :oops: :oops:

bless! I remember you posting about that! It did make me laugh but :shock: :shock: that is pregnancy brain at its finest :wink:

xx

:rotfl: I'm glad we're all losing the plot and it's not just me!

I seem to of lost control of myself :lol:

I leak when I cough, and wet myself when I be sick :oops:

:shock: I've cleaned the sink with widowlene
:shock: Keep putting marmite in the fridge
:shock: Forget to check what the time is when i put the tea in the oven
:shock: Start making coffee, but forget all about it by the time the kettle's boiled, then have OH asking where his coffee is 10 mins later (If he made it himself it wouldn't happen in the first place!
:shock: Burst into tears all the time at work when customers are horrible to me, sometimes if they're especially horrible I have a go at them which isn't like me, I'm normally very professional!
:shock: Have forgotten to pick my son up from school!!!
:shock: Have put dishwasher tablets in the washing machine
:shock: Keep losing my keys at work

Mainly am very forgetful and very very clumsy :shock:

I keep banging into things, tripping over, dropping things etc.

Also am very emotional and anything can reduce me to tears atm, can't even watch the news without bawling my eyes out.

I have cleaned an Isla accident (she wee'd on the carpet) up with windowlene, and cleaned the window of sticky hand prints with dettol, why are the bottles so alike???

Also i locked myself in our bathroom and cried, i dont know how because the door wasnt locked but i could open it.

I also eat lots of toothpaste....... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm a freak!

kellysomer said:
I have cleaned an Isla accident (she wee'd on the carpet) up with windowlene, and cleaned the window of sticky hand prints with dettol, why are the bottles so alike???(quote]

I know! I buy both products so have the same problem :lol:

Cunningly we keep the Dettol/Dettox/whatever it's called on the worktop cos we use it every day and the Windolene in the kitchen cupboard...

Works for us!

I am such a div. On Sunday I put a candle in a ceramic holder on top of the fire. Every time i have gone into the living room i have thought how nice the room smelled.

Dopey here never even considered the heat of the fire would melt the candle :shock: I have just spent the last half an hour cleaning a melted candle off the top of my fire it has dripped and run every where and had even turned into liquid. :wall: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't believe it didn't even occur to me though!!

Fire + Heat = Melted candle :wall:

On the good side it was a chocolate scented candle so it did smell nice. I'll be licking it off the fire later.

i forgot to put the oven on y'day so the potatoes and veg were cooked and not the chicken pie :x

Ha! We had chicken pie with potatoes and veg yesterday. Wasn't carrots and broccoli like us too was it? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back