Rediculous things that pregnancy has made you do....

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
I've just been putting up the last few christmas decorations, I found some nice little silver beads and thought they'd look nice wrapped round the curtain pole....Well, it didn't go quite to plan :roll: and I ended up crying :rotfl: Just because some stupid beads wouldn't go round the curtain pole. OH didn't quite know what to do or say :lol:

And this morning I went to have a wee with my PJ bottoms still on :oops: Thank God I realised before it was too late!!

So come on...Share your funny/embarassing/plain weird pregnancy 'moments'.
:D

(Can you tell I need cheering up? :lol: )

I keep answering the door even though there is no one there.

3 Days ago I had a lot of stuff delivered so obviously there were lots of knocks on the door.
Now I keep remembering the knocks and forgetting they happened 3 days ago so answer the door :shock: :rotfl:

Seriously, don't call the loony bin on me Please!

i keep thinking the house phone is ringing even when it isnt!!!!
i can hear it in my head and its very very annoying!!!

My post pregnancy brain is far worse than my pregnancy one! I have the memory of a goldfish at the moment! :wall: :wall:

I couldn't fit the battery in my doppler (do'h!!!) so took it back to Mothercare. The assistant fitted it with ease and cracked up when I told her 'I have pregnancy brain!'

Oh and I keep wetting myself when I sneeze :oops:

my biggest things have got to be forgetting to turn the cooker on and only relising when i check the food 15/20 mins later.
also threatening to glass/kill/strangle/hit hubby poor bloke doesnt no wheather hes coming or going.
will add more as i think of them :)
manda xx

I blame my OH for everything..like this morning, I was kneeling down looking for something in my bag on the floor and was holding onto the door frame for support (hinge side) My OH opened the door and my fingers must have slid into the crack between the door and the frame and got my fingers trapped when it closed :cry: I went mad telling him I hated him, I don't want to be pregnant anymore..then started crying telling him that I shut my fingers in the door...I'm such a baby :roll:

I lost my bag whilst I was holding it... I can get grumpy and snappy and horrible because I'm tired and/or hungry- just like a 2 year old and I can't do basic maths anymore- and I am in charge of the education of a class of 11 year olds... OH DEAR! :oops:

mines mainly putting things in the wrong place. Cereal in the fridge, marmite in the freezer, milk in the cupboard, im always doing it,. :oops:

apparently I've turned into a whinge bag and make more demands that our 7 year old :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'd have thought pregnant women get smarter during their pregnancy. Having two brains in one body should be a plus! :cheer: :cheer:

Debbie as gone from being a sharp, intelligent and fiercely independent woman into someone that always leaves the oven on and puts empty bottles and cups into the fridge. I've not told her about the fridge thing, so this post will be a nice surprise. :hug:

I am with Sally on the bead story.

Whenever I get frustrated or I can't do something or I'm too tired to do what I want to I just cry and cry and cry it's actually really funny (I can say that now I'm awake and just messing about on here).

I also keep thinking my mobile is ringing! :rotfl:

Yep I get frustrated and cry when I cant do something, mainly when im tired too.

I was trying to unblock the toilet over the weekend and got so upset as i couldnt do it, hubb came to the rescue. :cheer:

At times im fine, others im all over the place!!!

I think my best pregnancy moment so far has to be - texting my ex husband instead of OH :oops: :oops:

Yep Emma that is funny - you posted on here about it didn't you? :rotfl:

Poor ex! Poor you!

I did post about it on here, I couldn't believe I had done it.

I didn't even realise until hours later when I asked OH why he had ignored my text - and he said I hadn't text him.

How stupid can you get? I'm mega paranoid about texting now.

MattM said:
You'd have thought pregnant women get smarter during their pregnancy. Having two brains in one body should be a plus! :cheer: :cheer:

Debbie as gone from being a sharp, intelligent and fiercely independent woman into someone that always leaves the oven on and puts empty bottles and cups into the fridge. I've not told her about the fridge thing, so this post will be a nice surprise. :hug:

No, no! That was intentional. The milk carton.. if that is one of those that you're referring to had a dribble left in it so I thought I might need it. Plus it was 4.30am and I couldn't be bothered to drink the dribble or put the rest in the bin.

The emply plastic cup was actually for my milkshake and I was going to make more after I had one yesterday but decided not to but to leave the cup in there as adding the milk to the cup and leaving it makes the milk colder.

See... not QUITE as dumb as I'm looking ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back