Wow - the bump has arrived with a vengeance!

Lyonsb

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I am 17 weeks pregnant today and up until last Monday I didn't look very pregnant at all...I was quite disappointed but knew that it would come soon enough.....WELL!...all last week I really felt as though I was getting bigger and this morning me and my boyfriend were looking at my tummy and couldn't believe how much bigger I look!

My 'fat' trousers that I wore pre-pregnancy are now too tight and I am going to have to invest in some new work trousers! And I'm SO excited becasue I really do feel pregnant now I'm showing and I can't wait until I've got a nice prominant bump for all to see!

Me and my boyfriend had a really rough patch when we found out I was expecting as I totally freaked out and dumped him...whoops...but now we're back together and everything is lovely and I'm so excited about being a little family. Sometimes I even think I'm going to cry I'm so happy! Haha...hormones!!

Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement about everything!!!!!

Lots of love,
Brooke x x

Awww hun thats so lovely, so happy for you :) I know what you mean about waiting for the bump to arrive..I cant wait. aww bet you look goregous xx

Yay, now you have the perfect excuse to go maternity wear shopping! :wink: Enjoy your growing bump! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back