Recommend me some weaning bibs.

Discussion in 'Weaning' started by CARNAT22, May 15, 2013.

1. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

2. MrsT2011

MrsT2011 Well-Known Member

To be honest I just buy cheap ones from asda that I can chuck when they become too filthy for public eyes lol!

3. Titch85

Titch85 Well-Known Member

4. Rachaellius

Rachaellius Well-Known Member

I agree these are fab!!! They're like silicone so you just wipe clean and they catch any bits that miss their mouth :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

5. Leah04x

Leah04x Well-Known Member

We use cheapy asda ones too with the long sleeves and plastic backed. They're only £2.50 or something and are machine washable too xx

6. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

We have been give some mother to mother ones from a friend which have been through three other babies, wash really well and apart from being faded look brilliant.

My friend swears by the pound shop bibs which again wash well, only thing is they don't have elastic acted sleeves but I sewed some in for her. I would have got these if I hadn't of been given some.

We spent about £18 on two JoJo ones which were pants!! Xx

7. knopk@

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I like jojo maman ones that are with sleeves. They wipe clean and fold small, great for out and about. In normal bibs sleeves will be dirty too

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

8. knopk@

9. Little_angel

Little_angel Well-Known Member

#9 Little_angel, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  10. knopk@

If you wash them, some of the appliques will fall off, i just rinse/wipe. They are so lightweight unlike many others

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

11. mrswoody

mrswoody Well-Known Member

12. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

Aaron wont wear a bib anymore .... but I tend to use the plasticy ones and just hand wash them in the sink

13. Rhino Horn

Rhino Horn Well-Known Member

We've got the jojo bib for early weaning....once the smearing stops we'll move onto the tommee tippee bib. Seren still uses her TT bib, it's 18 months old now and still going strong.

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

14. charliebear

charliebear Well-Known Member

I have plastic backed bibs. They are fab, doesnt matter if they get discolored as we only use them at mealtimes. We got a 5 pack from sainsburys and my mum bought a few xmas ones from mothercare.

The only thing that bugs me is I cant tumble dry them, so have to remember to take them out of the tumble pile when sorting washing lol.

15. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

Id say a bib with arms. LM will pull the velcro plastic backed bids offwhen's she's had enough or messing about, so the ones with arms work better, or the over the head ones. Anything that's not fancy as they get ruined and washed a billion times!!

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

16. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I personally cannot stand the plastic bibs with arms! They never fit smaller kids and are a nightmare to clean.

Asda do fabric full armed ones with plastic backing for around £2. Our store keeps them in the baby aisle. I have a fair few and although the tumble dryer ruined the plastic backing, they still work well enough! I just whip it off when she's done and whizz it in the wash :)! Easy peasy and they fit LO well and if a little big they can easily be tucked around to make a bit snugger.

17. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

These are them :)!

18. rob45

rob45 Member

I could say that TPE baby bibs are the best weaning bibs. These baby bibs has a "trough" that can catch all the mess and it is waterproof. So you don't have to worry about the mess of your child and she will never get wet. You can find these TPE baby bibs at amazon just search for silicone baby bibs by gignerkids or gingerhillcreations.

19. mrsdexter

mrsdexter Well-Known Member

Hi I tried looking for these and couldn't find them so would you mind posting a link? :)

20. rob45

rob45 Member

I'm sorry for taking it too long to reply I am just so busy so I forgot to watch this thread, I'm not sure if I could share a link. Just search for Soft Flexible Silicone Waterproof Baby Bibs with a Unique Food Catcher by GingerKids at amazon, that's the exact name of that baby bib I am using now. I hope it will still help you. :)