i've got some spare newborn/prem clothes...

leckershell

Reaction score
Hi, didn't know which was the best board to put this on...

Basically I have some spare baby clothes that Ryan has either worn once or not at all because he's become a bit of a porker and is in 0-3 months size now :) My dad and his girlfriend gave them to me, so they may or may not be brand new as there's no tags on, but they've all been washed and all in top condition.

I have...

(all white...)
*1 vest and trousers set (with little blue stars on) - from M&S
*4 short sleeved vests - 1 from M&S with a picture of a bear and says Baby Bear on, 2 plain M&S and 1 Mothercare
*1 long sleeved vest - not sure of the brand, just says New Baby
*4 t shirts - 3 plain white, unsure of brands and 1 BHS with bees on
*2 white cardigans, velvety material with poppers on - from M&S, and they both have little emblem on the bottom corner saying baby (same type as baby bear vest)

also...
*1 pack of 3 babygrow sleepsuits - pink, from Mothercare - one is white with pink stripes, one is white with pink snails, and one is pink all over I think from what I can see through the packet.

The pink pack from Mothercare is size Early Baby (upto 5lb), and the white stuff has varying sizes on but is all too small for Ryan - some says premature baby, some says newborn but has never fit him, and one says 0-3 months, but they are all quite small newborn. Would say the white things are more aimed at a girl but could probably be unisex too at a push :) they aren't too feminine! But yes, a small baby should be fine in them - Ry is 8lb 14.5oz now (born 8lb 7oz) and there's no chance he'd fit them now and some were too small to start with!

If anyone would have any use for these or knows anyone that would, please let me know and I'll post them over to you - don't think the postage would be too much but if it's anything substantial I'd appreciate a little towards it :) (or in exchange for anything in boy size 0-3 months! ;) :))

If anyone wants pictures or better descriptions let me know :) Thought I'd rather put on here though than bother with freecycle, as it's more likely someone on here would know of someone with a premmie baby, and I'd rather help out people on here if I can! :)

michelle x

I'll update this post if someone has PM'd me for them, so I don't get a blocked inbox! :)

That's a nice gesture leckershell. I hope someone can use them.

If not, could you sell them as a bundle on eBay and use the money to buy some clothes for Ryan?

Valentine xxx

That is a really nice gesture... :hug:

I desperately need baby clothes, but newborn will be too small for us too.. Tia didn't fit into new born clothes when she was born as she was so long so I'm not bothering with buying any this time, I'm going straight for the 0 - 3 month size.

But definitely sell them as a bundle on ebay if there are no takers from here...

such a nice jesture, riley is finally out of his tiny baby clothes now.

hes wearing 56cm atm. so they are proberly too small for him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back