Reckon I'll be out this month...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Ok so for those of you that have been following my little journey, Sunday and Monday I got faint lines on OPK then yesterday it was fainter...only BD'd Monday night. Last night me and OH had a huge row and he is still so angry he wont even look at me...I've tried making up a couple of times today but he's had none of it...sooo, did another OPK tonight when I got home and the line is darker again...still not as dark as the test line but darker than I've seen before...if we dont BD tonight do you reckon we'd have missed the boat??? Nothing I do or say tonight will work with him cos he's already said today that he feels like a sperm donor and now I just wish I hadn't pushed for it last night cos I think tonight would have been better...what do you think, have I messed up? :wall2:

Thanks and sorry for the long post...
xxxx

Last edited:
You should ov within 12-36 hours after pos opk
try and make up tonight and get a sneaky bd in in the morning if you can!
Or wait and try and make tomorrow night a special night and make him feel wanted
fingers crossed for you Hun x x x

No chance tomorrow morning, we barely talk in the morning as it is, neither of us are morning people!!! Lol...
I'll try for tomorrow but then just expect my AF...God I'm so annoyed at myself...
xxxx

If you got positive today you should ov tomorrow some time
don't be annoyed at yourself because your still in with a reaaly good chance
as long as you make up with him!!!

Thanks Bonny...I'll try my best but I've been home since 6:30 and he hasn't even looked at me yet...now I'm getting angry at him too! I'll just keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow I guess...
xxxx

Argh men are so annoying! Lol. At least you bd on Monday so some spermies should still be swimming. Tonight would be ideal but tomorrow is fine too if you can make it up to him!

just to sort the situation - apologize tonight, even if not your fault at all , and go to bed making no effort to romp all over him to show he is not just a donor.

Then tomorow, cook him a nice romatic meal (not too large or heavy to stop him falling asleep) and then jump him XX

You still have time Jar Jar , don't worry

I tried talking to him to sort it out and he near enough shouted at me so I said 'tell you what, talk to me again when you think I'm worth it' (as I said, I was a bit angry too!) so he said nothing to me the rest of the night, 10 mins ago I went in to the bathroom to wash my face before bed, came out and he has gone to bed, not a goodnight or anything...now he's snoring away...think I'm definitely gonna be out this month...xxx

Ah Jarjar......men are such wan*ers at times arnt they! Im sorry things arnt the best for you atm but remember it only takes one...so hopefully his swimmers are a stubborn as him and belt up to meet your egg....hugs xxxx

Hahahaha thanks Wilma, that made me chuckle!! I can only agree with you, it'll be one time when I love his stubborness!!!
xxx

Glad I made you chuckle Jarjar....and yes it will prob be true and you will laugh about it in time......as hard as it is....just think your not out till that owwwldd biatch shows up and hopefully she wont! lol xxx

Very true, thank you! I'm going to try to sort it out with him one last time today and if I still get ignored I'm sorry but he can make the next move, my stubborn streak will kick in! Just hoping we do sort it out and I get an even darker line tonight...
xxxx

Good luck hunni,
I too am a right old stubborn cow - So when my hubby decides to get stubborn we can spend a week or more ignoring eachother,
Then he will give in eventually - I won't back down ever, and the last 8 months have shown him this!! He knows that if he does it again he will be moving out because I can't handle it anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back