Giving up hope...

jarjar7

Reaction score
I just cant see this ever happening for me cos of my OH...I'm possibly OV, getting faint lines on OPK since Sunday so did it Monday night, got told last night that he was too tired...now I have to sit and wait to do my OPK tonight and what if its gone back to no line? Then we've only got one BD in...he made me feel like shit last night telling me I talk about it too much and put the pressure on but how can I not get excited about having a baby??? Oh my God, I can feel some down time coming on again...He has made me feel so bad about myself...
xxxx

Ive been there,too tried,your talking and thinking about it too much...
Men !!!

One bd is better than none!...it does only take one swimmer!

Chin up xx

:hug: my oh was exactly the same last month,men!! Maybe ur oh is been like that cos he doesnt want to get his hopes up or see u dissappointed. Men r a very strange breed. Sendin u lots of :dust: :dust: xx

Thanks ladies...I'm trying to focus on the fact that we DID get one BD in and also I dont know what's gonna happen with today's OPK, if there is still a line or a darker one...it just gets me down that he makes me feel I talk about it too much etc...
xxxx

:hug: keep positive Jarjar. I went through the same thing with my OH when we were trying for Evie. We sat down in the end and had a really good chat and he told me how he was feeling, I guess I was so wrapped up in testing and tryng to conceive I'd forgotten about 'us' and everything was getting to him too. Try and make some time for you both, have a nice evening together, go to cimema or meal out etc and talk about stuff. Youll get there hun, it takes time so please don't lose hope about it all xxx

:hug: i think we have all experienced this with our OHs at some stage during TTC. My OH refused to DTD one month because he felt i was just using him and felt we didnt have a connection anymore and didnt want to bring a baby into a broken relationship. We argued, i cried and we talked about it. It was so much better to get things out in the open and i could understand his way of thinking. You'll get through this. Just try not to put so much pressure on each other and remember you are still a couple and are in love.

xx

Thanks ladies, good advice...I just cant help being excited you know? And that excitement isn't there for him so we're unbalanced at the moment...its so tough...all I want to do is talk to him about it all but he's seemingly getting annoyed by that so I dont know what to do...
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back