Recipes

kellylou

Reaction score
Where do u all get your recipes. I have cooked potato, parsnip, carrot and swede but no idea what to do am I best just mashing keeping it separate and giving it to Alex in a combination or making a medley?? He likes babylicious meals but I haven't got any meat to put in it at the moment?

hi hun, i just kind of make things up alot of the time for zak or he just eats what we had the night b4. or if we r out he has the same as what we have. Id mix all those veggies up and give him that, maybe if u could get some meat as well. zaks faves are beef, chicken and fish. not keen on lamb or pork. but maybe alex will. iv got a couple of recipes of anabel karmel website when im really stuck for ideas but really he just eats what we eat but baby version, like tonight he had omelette, last night he had fish curry and tomorrow hes having whatever my dad is cooking for sunday lunch. I just tend to mash his up, shread the meat and mix it all together. just nothing with any added salt and ul be fine. xx

Yeah I have always been scared to try him with different things and not got anyone with a baby older than me that has moved off onto "proper" food.

I used annabel karmels baby and toddler meal planner (think she also has an app) and it is great, I would have had no clue without it! X

If you have an iPhone the Braun baby food app is free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back