• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reassurance scan booked!!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have managed to get a dating scan for 17th of this month - very excited as was hoping not to have to wait until 12 weeks! I am so excited about seeing the little bean :)

Has anyone else had an early scan or booked a reassurance scan??

Xxx

yeah, i had a reassurance scan a couple of weeks ago :) xx

would i just need to ask for that, got 1st midwife appt tomorrow and recently been having brown coloured ...stuff happening down there and a lot of it too, i know alot of girls say they have it and its ok but its worrying me a little bit :-(

yeah they might send you for one of you are having browny discharge x

I had my bookin in app today and asked about an early scann and they done it there and then :) it was amazing I thougt she would have to look for it for ages but as soon as she touched my belly there it was on the screen its tiney little heart beating :)

Only 2 weeks away for you yay

Yeah I had 2, one at 8w and the other at 10w 2d. It's amazing how much baby grows xx

Hi Hun I've got mine Saturday eeeeekkkkkk!!!! I'll be 7wks and 2 wish I'd booked it a bit later but oh well!! Fingers crossed everything goes ok :) xxx

Aww good luck sleep sue!! I think I will be around 7 weeks when I have mine too!! Wish it was a little bit later too - do you think we will still hear heartbeat?? It's so exciting isn't it?? Good luck for yours honey xxx

Wow I bet ur so excited!! I got a feeling that I'm gonna have to wait 12 weeks for mine! Loooong time! I'm really happy that ur gonna see ur lil bean!

Samsgirl hav u got a pic?? Bet ur so happy! Going to try n find ur thread?!! X

Good luck sleepy :) x

Last edited:
Apple why don't you book a private one?? Think they are about £100 but so worth it to see the little one for the first time!! :) 12 weeks seemed too far away for me to wait!! You're patience is obviously better than mine :) xxx

I have booked a private one for when I'm 9 Weeks. The next one (the one I Get for fred), will be when I'm 18 Weeks, so I might book another private one before that around 13 Weeks I think:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back