• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

I rang the hosp and they said put a pad on and wait ect I Hurd and felt a pop when I had the gush too so got to call them back in 30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooohhh evie just caught back up with the thread good luck hunny xxxxxx

its all sounding good xxxx

:love: so hope this is it for you, oh and best of luck :hugs:

ooo evie really hope this is it for you! xxx good luck hun xx

Wooooooop, how excitig! Come on evie, hopefully not too long to go now!!

Just ringing them now x

Whoop...hopefully won't b long til u have ur baby...urs has to b the longest labour watch ever lol xxx

They said they aren't bothered and to just stay at home didn't even take my name lol

:yay: good luck hun! Thought u were suppose to go straight to hosp once ur waters break?? x x

I thought they would want to check too but they said it's prob just coz I had had sex even tho my floof popped and I was sacked from floor to ankles they said it was prob just due to sex also asked if babys movements are ok and I said last two days they have been allot down over the last two days but still been feeling little movements and she said

Ok sounds like it was just intercourse liquid to me I would stay at home if you pad gets soaked ring us back if not I wouldn't worry about it anyway bye

So she didn't seem worried at all lol!

lol what the hell is intercourse liquid??? I'm sure you'd know the difference, I'd see how it goes and then just go up there!! x x

Good Luck Evie. Just go in when you feel the time is right, stuff them and their advice.

xxx

Had 5 contractions at 4 mins apart tonight just lol timing them again haha!! Stronger than last night but still not up to wack yet - my DH wants me to go hosp but I said no lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back