• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

morning :) how are you this morning? have they got stronger hope they have :)

Any news hun? I've only just read this thread... I hope they've got stronger! xx

Same as last night pain wise not as close together but I only just got up so haven't got much to base it on as far as time goes x

I was like this for three days with my son I won't ring the hosp untill I'm screaming because my first pregnancy was a section they will just want to strap me to a monitor I have talked to my consultant about it an she said stay at home as long as I can because they peob won't let me go when I get there and they can't give me anything to speed it up either so I just get left I was left on a ward for three days last time before things picked up not doing that again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah if your happy at home why rush eh you know yourself when the contractions mean business as you have been through it before so i would do the same nothing worse than being strapped up to a monitor well your little 1 is keeping you on your toes already lol

Hi evie x hope ur getting on ok and things haven't slowed down! Xx

Morning Evie. You had us panicking about witnessing a PF birth last night/this morning :rofl:

hope you have a good day and things keep moving for you

xx

Still getting the pains about every 15 mins - going the same way as my labour did last time so I'm so happy I didn't go hosp last night as would be stuck in their now xxx

aww man i was hoping there would be a baby announcement by now :-(

at least your still getting them tho, come on baby smith we wana meet you!!!

good luck hun, xxx

Yes Evie you right, we were at you to call them too :blush:

only you know your body well enough and you will make the call at the right time.

Hope you getting plenty rest hunni xxx

Wow my cervix is hurting!! DH and I just (uhum) and it was like ouch! Lol x

jesus you want this baby out doing that deed dont you lol id kill the dh for even suggesting it haha

Think my waters have just broke all the way down my legs both side rite my ankles

Good luck Evie, fingers crossed your LO is one its way :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen