• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

Just under 5 and 1min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh gettin a bit more regular,let's hope they stay that way. Baby by morning?? xxx

Let's hope so ey! Lol!! My hubby keeps asking me if we can go I'm like no not yet lol

Good luck again for today hun, I hope it doesn't last to much longer for you!
XxX

I think another half hour of them regular contractions and u should b gettin ya coat on lol xx

If it gets stronger I will lol!!!

ooh just caught up with this now! How exciting Evie...fingers crossed little one arrives soon. He / she definately knows how to arrive in style and keep everyone waiting!!

ooh just caught up with this now! How exciting Evie...fingers crossed little one arrives soon. He / she definately knows how to arrive in style and keep everyone waiting!!

And fashionably late haha!! Think I may have a diva on my hands :rotfl:

This thread sounds promising evie, really hope it keeps going this way! Just don't leave it too long to go and have bubs before you get to hospital!

My husband just asked me
If we can leave again :rotfl:

He's getting excited too! Sounds like they are getting very close :)

They are slightly nippy lol but everything wore off around 2 am last night so I'm just seeing how it goes xx

damnit evie cummon i was hoping to get home and see baby announcments!

I think ur def doin the right thing waitin...I went in to early wiv all my babies,they used to say..ur in labour but it's not established yet grrr lol. I think it's def gonna b tonight tho xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back